The second round of the 2014 NCAA Tournament is set to begin on Thursday. Thirty-two teams will attempt to get one step closer towards winning the national championship.
Of the 16 games on the schedule, seven feature a point spread in double-digits. Florida, the top overall seed in the Big Dance, is the biggest favorite, giving 21 points to Albany. The Great Danes have 14 losses on the season and defeated Mount Saint Mary’s in Tuesday’s play-in game.
The contest with the smallest point spread features No.7 Texas and No.10 Arizona State. The two clubs were separated by just one loss this season, and the Longhorns are favored by two points. Three other teams are favored by just three points.
In only one game is the lower seed the favored to win. No.9 Pittsburgh is giving No.8 Colorado 6.5 points. The Panthers are not ranked in the top 25, but they did receive votes in the coaches poll. The underdog Buffaloes didn’t get one vote in the poll.
The matchup between No.7 Oregon and No.10 BYU is expected to be the highest scoring affair, with an over/under of 158.5. Florida vs. Albany is expected to see the least amount of points. The Gators rank third among teams competing during March Madness, allowing 57.9 points per game.
Continue Reading Below
Below are the complete betting lines for every game on Thursday, March 20, including the point spreads and totals. These are the consensus odds from multiple sportsbooks in Las Vegas.
(6) Ohio State-6 vs. (11) Dayton, 131
Prediction Against The Spread: Dayton
(2) Wisconsin-13.5 vs. (15) American, 121
Prediction Against The Spread: Wisconsin
(8) Colorado+6.5 vs. (9) Pittsburgh, 128
Prediction Against The Spread: Colorado
(5) Cincinnati-3 vs. (12) Harvard, 122
Prediction Against The Spread: Harvard
(3) Syracuse-13 vs. (14) Western Michigan, 128
Prediction Against The Spread: Syracuse
(7) Oregon-5 vs. (10) BYU, 158.5
Prediction Against The Spread: Oregon
(1) Florida-21 vs. (16) Albany, 121
Prediction Against The Spread: Florida
(13) Delaware-14 vs. (4) Michigan State, 154
Prediction Against The Spread: Delaware
(7) UConn-5.5 vs. (10) Saint Joseph's, 131.5
Prediction Against The Spread: Saint Joseph's
(2) Michigan-15 vs. (15) Wofford, 129.5
Prediction Against The Spread; Michigan
(5) Saint Louis-3 vs. (12) N.C. State, 132
Prediction Against The Spread: N.C. State
(5) Oklahoma-3 vs. (12) North Dakota State, 152
Prediction Against The Spread: North Dakota State
(2) Villanova-16.5 vs. (15) Milwaukee, 140
Prediction Against The Spead: Milwaukee
(7) Texas-2 vs. (10) Arizona State, 142.5
Predition Against The Spread: Arizona State
(4) Louisville-16.5 vs. (13) Manhattan, 142.5
Prediction Against The Spread: Louisville
(4) San Diego State-7 vs. (13) New Mexico State, 128
Prediction Against The Spread: San Diego State