San Diego Comic-Con has a vast array of panels, but if you’re just there for Marvel, you’ll still have plenty to do. Between the comic books, TV shows and movies, Marvel manages to have several panels happening every day at SDCC 2016. Find out where to get the inside scoop on all your favorite Marvel projects below:
Thursday, July 21
- “This Week in Marvel” Live — 11 a.m., Neil Morgan Auditorium, San Diego Central Library — Marvel’s official podcast will be hosted live from SDCC and includes secret guests.
- Marvel: Breaking Into Comics The Marvel Way — 1 p.m., Room 25ABC — Talent scout Rickey Purdin will be joined by Marvel talent to talk about how to get into the comic book industry.
- Marvel: “Death of X” — 4 p.m., Room 5AB — Find out all about this new comic book series as well as news on “X-Men” and “Inhumans” with editor-in-chief Axel Alonso, Purdin and writers James Asmus and Cullen Bunn.
- “Marvel’s Luke Cage” — 5:45 p.m., Ballroom 20 — See the first appearance of the cast of Netflix’s new drama. Expect appearances from actors Mike Colter, Alfre Woodard, Mahershala Ali, Theo Rossi, Simone Missick, Frank Whaley and executive producer Cheo Hodari Coker.
- Captain America 75th Anniversary — 5 p.m., Room 9 — Celebrate 75 years of Steve Rogers with Jim Simon (son of creator Joe Simon), artist Allen Bellman and Jack Kirby’s former assistant, Mark Evanier.
Friday, July 22
- Marvel: “Civil War II” — 10 a.m., Room 6DE — Alonso, Purdin and director of content & character development Sana Amanat join writers Sanford Greene, Matthew Rosenberg, David Walker and G. Willow Wilson to talk about the latest comic book event.
- Marvel NOW!: Divided We Stand — 12:30 p.m., Room 5AB — Find out what’s coming up in the comics this fall as Alonso, Amanat and writers Jason Aaron, Ryan North, David Walker and Jim Zub discuss the effects of “Civil War II.”
- “Captain America: Civil War” Screenwriting Q&A — 1 p.m., Horton Grand Theatre — Screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely talk about writing for the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Marvel Television: “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” — 3 p.m., Ballroom 20 — Stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Henry Simmons, Elizabeth Henstridge, Iain De Caestecker and executive producers Jed Whedon, Maurissa Tancharoen and Jeff Bell discuss the ABC drama.
Saturday, July 23
- Marvel Download: The Digital House of Ideas — 11 a.m., Room 7AB — VP/executive editor Ryan Penagos talks Marvel’s Infinite Comics, the Marvel Comics App, Marvel Unlimited and more. Executive producer Mike Jones and creative director Bill Rosemann talk Marvel Games.
- Marvel Animation — 12:30 p.m., Room 6A — Marvel Animation’s SVP of animation and family entertainment Cort Lane, SVP of production and creative director Eric Randomski and VP of current series and development Stephen Wacker will show exclusive sneak peeks from upcoming episodes and tease new shows.
- Marvel Cup O’Joe — 3p.m., Room 6A — Marvel’s chief creative officer Joe Quesada is ready to answer questions fans have been dying to ask.
- Marvel Studios — 5:30 p.m., Hall H — Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige talks the future of the MCU and he’ll bring along some special guests. “Doctor Strange” is the next Marvel movie slated for release this fall, so it seems likely he’ll drop some fun teasers about the Benedict Cumberbatch flick.
- The Psychology of the Marvel TV Universe — 7 p.m., Room 5AB — Writers Craig Titley from “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” Lindsey Allen from “Marvel’s Agent Carter,” Christos Gage from “Marvel's Daredevil” and Scott Reynolds from “Marvel’s Jessica Jones” talk about writing the TV shows Marvel fans love.
- Captain America vs. Iron Man: Freedom, Security, Psychology — 8:30 p.m., Room 26AB — Are you Team Cap or Team Iron Man? Analyze the opposing sides with these authors. On Team Cap, we have Jenna Busch, Martin Lloyd, Lara Taylor Kester and Janina Scarlet. On Team Iron Man, there is Alan Kistler, Billy San Juan, Janey Tracey and Paul Zehr.
Sunday, July 24
- Jack Kirby Tribute Panel — 10 a.m., Room 5AB — Discuss the man who created Captain America with comic book writer Kevin Eastman, Kirby biographer Ray Wyman Jr., IDW Publishing’s director of special projects Scott Dunbier and attorney Paul S. Levine.
- Marvel: Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends — 11:15 a.m., Room 5AB — Alonso, Purdin, associate editor Devin Lewis and writers Peter David and Robbie Thompson discuss the upcoming comic book event, “Dead No More: The Clone Conspiracy.”
- Marvel: Women of Marvel — 12:30 p.m., Room 6DE — Content development director Sana Amanat, producer Judy Stephens, social media manager Adri Cowan, Marvel Live host Lorraine Cink, “Ms. Marvel” writer G. Willow Wilson and “Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” costume designer Ann Foley discuss what it’s like to be women in the comic book industry.
Which Marvel panels will you be headed to? Sound off in the comments section below!