- Kanye West And Scott Disick Are Crazy For 'Yeezus' Album
June 17 2013 11:06 PM
Kanye West releases his "American Psycho" themed promo video for his new album "Yeezus"
- Sony Announces Release Dates For Third And Fourth 'Spider-Man' Films
June 17 2013 8:07 PM
Sony Pictures has announced that the third and fourth films in the "Amazing Spider-Man" franchise will be in theaters on June 10, 2016 and May 4, 2018.
- 'Man Of Steel' Soars Over Box-Office Records With $113M Open
June 16 2013 2:44 PM
The Superman franchise is back as "Man of Steel" dominated the weekend box office and set a June record.
- Warner Bros. Loses Interest In 'Dumb and Dumber' Sequel
June 11 2013 11:38 PM
Warner Bros. has dropped plans to complete a sequel to the hit 1990s comedy "Dumb and Dumber," but the project may not be dead.
- Can Dr. J Still Slam-Dunk At Age 63?
June 11 2013 3:26 PM
In the NBA TV documentary "The Doctor," Julius "Dr. J" Erving shows that he still has it at age 63.
- 'The Purge' Dominates Weekend Box Office With $36 Million
June 09 2013 4:26 PM
Despite low expectations, "The Purge" dominated the weekend's box office with $36 million. Meanwhile, "The Internship" bombed with a fourth-place opening.
- Netflix Releases Trailer For 'Orange Is The New Black' Based On Piper Kerman Memoir
June 07 2013 10:39 AM
Netflix continues its foray into original content with a new series from "Weeds" creator Jenji Cohan titled "Orange Is the New Black." Watch its new trailer here.
- After 72 Years On Paper, 'Archie' Is Finally Coming To The Big Screen
June 06 2013 8:15 PM
Warner Bros. is set to produce the first "Archie" film in 72 years, and it's based on the lead characters from the comic book series.
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Makes Universal Studios History, Passes $500 Million Worldwide
June 06 2013 7:22 PM
"Fast & Furious 6" has made history at Universal Studios, earning a whopping $500 million worldwide faster than any other film produced by the studio.
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Pulls In $170M In Partnerships
June 06 2013 12:19 PM
"Man of Steel" is poised to be one of the biggest movies of the summer and has already received $170 million in partnerships before its debut on June 14.
- Asian Filmmakers: We Want To Tell Global Stories
June 04 2013 3:52 PM
Two filmmakers, who happen to be of Chinese descent, explain why race has nothing to do with their art.
- 'After Earth' Misses, 'Now You See Me' Hits At The Box Office
June 02 2013 8:10 PM
"After Earth" was a surprising flop at the box office this weekend, while "Now You See Me" became the underdog hit of the early summer.
- Movie2K Change Into Movie4K Now Complete
June 02 2013 2:00 PM
Movie2k.to morphed into Movie4k.to this weekend after the online streaming-movie portal had mysteriously gone missing in action last week.
- Alternatives To The Apparently Dead Movie2K
June 01 2013 12:36 AM
The streaming-movie portal Movie2K mysteriously went missing in action this week, but its operators may be planning a sequel.
- 'After Earth' May Be A Dud At The Box Office
May 31 2013 12:46 PM
"After Earth" is expected to fall just short at the box office with "Fast 6" projected to reign as champion.
- 8 Blockbuster Films To Look For This Summer
May 31 2013 9:11 AM
The summer blockbuster season is in full swing, bringing several films to the table for all types of audiences. Take a look at some of the films we think you should see this summer.
- 'Machete Kills' Trailer: Rodriguez Sequel Trailer Showcases Danny Trejo, Sofia Vergara, Lady Gaga, and Charlie Sheen
May 30 2013 12:51 PM
A trailer for "Machete Kills" -- the upcoming sequel to Robert Rodriguez's "Machete" that features Danny Trejo, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Alba, Lady Gaga and other superstars -- has surfaced online. Watch it here.
- Is Grumpy Cat Hollywood's Next Big Star?
May 30 2013 12:04 PM
Feline web sensation Grumpy Cat has been cast to star in her own "Garfield-like" feature film.
- 'James Bond 24' Director Rumors
May 29 2013 1:23 PM
After Sam Mendes announced he will not return to the James Bond franchise, the hunt for a new director has led to much speculation and plenty of rumors.
- Like It Or Not, Zach Braff's Kickstarter Was A Runaway Success
May 24 2013 5:51 PM
Zach Braff's controversial Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund his film "Wish I Was Here" drew more than $3 million, and the ire of vocal critics.