- Like It Or Not, Zach Braff's Crowdfunding Was Successful
May 24 2013 5:51 PM
Zach Braff's controversial Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund his film "Wish I Was Here" drew more than $3 million, and the ire of vocal critics.
- 'Star Trek' Writer Calls Eve Underwear Scene 'Gratuitous'
May 22 2013 11:49 AM
'Star Trek Into Darkness' writer Damon Lindelof admitted in a Monday Twitter post that Alice Eve's underwear scene was "gratuitous."
- Warner Brothers Releases Trailer For Upcoming Superman Reboot
May 22 2013 9:01 AM
Warner Brothers Pictures released on Tuesday a new trailer for the upcoming "Man of Steel" film featuring the voice-over of General Zod calling out Superman to the public.
- Drake and Kanye West Join 'Anchorman 2'
May 20 2013 1:01 PM
Drake was seen in New York filming scenes for a cameo in "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues."
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Will Beat 'Iron Man 3'
May 17 2013 2:07 PM
"Star Trek Into Darkness" will dethrone "Iron Man 3" at the box office, according to early estimates.
- Films Opening This Weekend, May 17
May 17 2013 11:54 AM
There are more films to choose from as the summer box office season starts up. Here are five movies to consider, some must sees and some to think twice about.
- Disney's 'Brave' Princess Merida's Makeover Draws Controversy
May 13 2013 3:35 PM
Disney introduced Princess Merida, from "Brave," as the 11th Disney Princess, but the makeover has drawn controversy.
- 'The Great Gatsby' Is Great But 'Iron Man 3' Is Greater
May 13 2013 1:01 PM
"The Great Gatsby" exceeded expectations and earned more than $51 million during its opening weekend at the box office, but "Iron Man 3" remained on top with an estimated $72.5 million haul.
- Star Wars: Episode VII To Be Made In England
May 11 2013 3:49 PM
According to a report that surfaced today, the next installment in the Star Wars sci-fi franchise will be shot in the U.K.
- 'The Great Gatsby': Look Here, Old Sport [MOVIE REVIEW]
May 10 2013 9:54 PM
Baz Luhrmann's adaptation of the F. Scott Fitzgerald novel is a celebration of Jazz Age excess, punctuated by the bling-bling of Jay-Z's music.
- Is Joe Wright Directing 'Fifty Shades of Grey?'
May 10 2013 11:25 AM
"Fifty Shades of Grey" may have found its director, as sources say Joe Wright has emerged as the favorite to direct the "mommy porn" adaptation.
- 'Big Hero 6' First Look: Disney Releases Upcoming Marvel Animated Film Teaser[VIDEO]
May 09 2013 2:11 PM
Walt Disney Animation Studios released a teaser for the upcoming animated feature film "Big Hero 6" through the film's Facebook page. Get your first look here.
- Leonardo DiCaprio 'Reluctant' To Play 'Great Gatsby;' Isla Fisher Cries Over Soundtrack [VIDEO]
May 08 2013 11:51 PM
"The Great Gatsby" stars some of Hollywood's best, but Leonardo DiCaprio was "reluctant" to take the role at first.
- 'The Great Gatsby': 5 Adaptations Through The Years
May 07 2013 2:01 PM
"The Great Gatsby" has been filmed several times over the 88 years since the book's publication. See what came before this 2013 remake.
- 'Stories We Tell': Don't Try This At Home [REVIEW]
May 04 2013 9:22 AM
Family secrets are unpacked in "Stories We Tell," Sarah Polley's sort-of-documentary that plays with truthfulness in storytelling.
- Israel's 'Big Bad Wolves': Sweet Revenge In A Tale Of Horror
April 26 2013 7:18 PM
"Big Bad Wolves" walks the line between horror and comedy, offering a suspenseful story that ends too soon.
- The Softer Side Of Rocco Landesman: NEA Grants Bring The Arts To Your Town
July 28 2012 6:18 PM
Earlier this month, the NEA announced the second round of grants for its ambitious nationwide initiative dubbed Our Town, in which its provides funds to struggling neighborhoods for the purpose of investing in theater, dance, music, writing and visual art.
- California Man Removes 50,000 Bees From His Home [VIDEO]
July 12 2012 9:48 PM
When Larry Chen, a 27 year-old photojournalist from Los Angeles, noticed bees buzzing around his window, he expected he might have a problem on his hands. What he didn't expect was an infestation of 50,000 bees living inside his house.
- Apple?s ?Correction?: 5 Reasons Why The Shares Have Declined
May 09 2012 3:59 PM
A month ago, shares of Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), the world's most valuable technology company, closed at their record high of $628.64. On April 10, they hit their all-time high of $644. Now they are at $570.
- Technology Focus: Facebook?s Risky IPO Could Poison The Pipeline
May 06 2012 9:15 AM
Two weeks from now, management at Facebook (Nasdaq: FB), the No. 1 social network, will likely be partying. CFO Dave Ebersman probably will be tallying up at least $6.3 billion in cash from its initial public offering.