- Did Pope Francis Perform An Exorcism On Sunday?
May 21 2013 10:56 AM
Video footage of Pope Francis laying hands on a young man after Sunday's Mass has led to speculation that he performed an exorcism.
- College Student Strips Naked After Eating Mushrooms, Has To Be Rescued Off Mountain
May 21 2013 10:15 AM
University Of Colorado undergrad Taylor Powers, 21, had to be rescued after ingesting mushrooms while on a mountain.
- Christian Bale As Heisenberg?
May 21 2013 9:36 AM
Christian Bale was unrecognizable on Sunday photographed at LAX airport in Los Angeles, Calif., sporting a Walter White-style shaved head and beard.
- Did Katy Perry Break Up Pattinson, Stewart Romance?
May 21 2013 8:23 AM
Singing sensation Katy Perry reportedly caused the split between "Twilight" stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
- Singapore Supervisor Slaps Intern, Calls It 'Nurturing'
May 21 2013 1:00 AM
A YouTube video of a Singapore supervisor violently hitting an intern has gone viral after being posted Friday.
- Photos And Video Of Oklahoma Twisters
May 20 2013 10:59 PM
Pictures and video of the monstrous tornado that ripped through Oklahoma on Monday.
- Oklahoma Tornado: Nation Mourns
May 20 2013 9:51 PM
The nation took to Twitter to mourn at least 51 people killed when a 200 mph tornado hit Oklahoma.
- Taylor Swift's Disgusted Reaction To A Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez Kiss At The Billboard Awards Goes Viral
May 20 2013 6:54 PM
Taylor Swift's reaction to a kiss between Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez has gone viral.
- Bangladesh Factory Functioning With Cracks In Walls After Wal-Mart Ban
May 20 2013 1:32 PM
A Bangladeshi garment factory is continuing to produce Wrangler shirts despite being banned by Wal-Mart, according to a Reuters report.
- 14-Year-Old Shot, Killed On Queens Bus
May 20 2013 11:57 AM
Daja Robinson, 14, was the victim of a deadly shooting in Queens, N.Y., this weekend following a sweet 16 celebration. No arrests have been made.
- 'Twilight' Stars Living Together For Pets Despite Breakup
May 20 2013 10:12 AM
"Twilight" stars and off-screen lovers Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly still living together for the sake of their pets.
- Teen Throws Bottle, Injures Singer Mid-Concert [VIDEO]
May 20 2013 8:04 AM
Toots & the Maytals lead singer Frederick "Toots" Hibbert, 67, was hit in the head with a vodka bottle by a teenager with a bottle during a concert in Virginia.
- Commuters Face Challenges In Wake Of Connecticut Train Wreck
May 19 2013 8:35 PM
Rail riders will continue to feel Monday the impacts of the commuter-train crash in Bridgeport Friday.
- Powerball Numbers Announced In Estimated $600M Drawing
May 18 2013 11:34 PM
Numbers drawn in the Multi-State Lottery Association's Powerball lottery were announced Saturday.
- Dancer Describes Berlusconi Bunga Bunga Parties
May 18 2013 1:33 PM
What went on at former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi’s bunga bunga parties? Strippers in nun outfits.
- Dozens Injured When Metro-North Trains Crash In Connecticut
May 17 2013 7:43 PM
Ambulances have rushed to the scene of a collision of two Metro-North Railroad trains that occurred Friday night.
- Woman Saves Husband From Bear Attack In Unusual Way
May 17 2013 2:58 PM
Wisconsin woman Marie Ninnemann reportedly saved her husband from a potentially deadly bear attack using an unusual method.
- Teacher Threatened After Bringing Bagged Lunch To School
May 17 2013 2:01 PM
A Honolulu teacher was threatened by school officials that she would be fired if she continues to eat homemade lunches in front of her preschool students.
- Yemeni Workers Take Hit As Saudi Arabia Cracks Down
May 17 2013 12:50 PM
Yemen, where unemployment is high, is seeing its remittances from rich Saudi Arabia dry up as the latter gets tough on illegal workers.
- 'Days Of Our Lives' Actor Charged With Selling Cocaine From Parents' Home
May 17 2013 11:00 AM
Dylan Patton of the popular soap opera “Days of Our Lives” was charged Thursday with selling cocaine from his parents’ California home.