- For Quality, These US Airlines Soar The Highest
April 08 2014 6:08 AM
Last year was the best for airline performance in a quarter of a century, but that doesn’t mean it’s an entirely rosy picture.
- What Happens When Work Is No Longer A Place?
March 25 2014 1:15 PM
Armed with a Web-based toolkit of Skype, Google Docs and social media, a growing number of professionals are ditching the office for life on the road.
- Analyzing Ryanair's $10 Transatlantic Flight Pitch
February 28 2014 5:18 AM
If a $10 transatlantic flight sounds too good to be true, it might just be.
- Unused Paid Time Off Harms US Economy: Study
February 20 2014 7:53 PM
If you want to help the U.S. economy (not to mention your own personal health), you’ll use all of your paid time off.
- Why Is This Airline Testing Google Glass?
February 12 2014 5:36 AM
If the check-in desk concierge already knows your name and what type of food you enjoy before you open your mouth, don’t be alarmed.
- Where Did Air Passenger Traffic Grow In 2013?
February 06 2014 7:56 PM
Passenger demand for Asia-Pacific airlines was high last year, but not as high as 2 other regions where demand soared.
- These Foreign Airports Handle Most Traffic To, From US
January 30 2014 9:44 PM
The airport that ushers the most passengers to and from the U.S. is not in Mexico or Canada. It's on the far side of the Atlantic.
- Now Your Smartphone Can Unlock Your Hotel Room
January 29 2014 6:53 AM
Starwood's vision for the future of hotels: "No more lines, visits to the front desk, swiped credit cards or even keys."
- How Many People Crossed An International Border In 2013?
January 21 2014 6:21 AM
International tourist arrivals surged 5 percent last year, far exceeding the U.N. World Tourism Organization's 2013 forecast.
- Why Global Business Travel Will Fly High In 2014
January 16 2014 5:20 AM
Business travel finished 2013 with stronger-than-expected growth and, according to a new report from GBTA, 2014 will be even rosier.
- These Are The Safest Airlines In The World
January 10 2014 7:38 AM
Last year was the safest ever for air travel, but there's a stark divide between top-tier carriers and their underperforming counterparts.
- Tallest Hotel In North America Opens In New York
January 08 2014 8:16 PM
New York City welcomed a record 54.3 million visitors in 2013, and the hotel industry is racing to keep up with the demand.
- Airline Industry Celebrates 100 Years Of Commercial Air Travel
January 02 2014 6:50 AM
From a single passenger in 1914 to more than 8 million a day in 2014, commercial air travel has come a long way in its first century.
- Boeing Plans $10B Share Buyback, Higher Dividends
December 17 2013 4:17 AM
Rising profits from sales of its jetliners have helped the company declare additional dividends and a record share-buyback program.
- 7 New Websites That Are Changing The Way We Travel
December 13 2013 6:19 AM
These seven startups that hit the Web in 2013 are revolutionizing the way we think about travel.
- US Cities That Hit You With Highest Travel Taxes
December 11 2013 6:33 AM
Taxes levied specifically on travel-related services increased the total tax bill for visitors by a whopping 58 percent in 2013.
- Why David Beckham Is Partnering With Las Vegas Sands In Asia
December 02 2013 6:13 AM
Las Vegas Sands will tap the star power of David Beckham to boost growth and develop dining, retail and leisure concepts in the Far East.
- The Worst US Airports Of The Future
November 22 2013 6:49 AM
A U.S. travel industry group warns that airports could see congestion on par with the day before Thanksgiving once a week within a decade.
- The Perils Of Allowing In-Flight Phone Calls
November 21 2013 8:59 PM
Critics of a new FCC proposal to allow in-flight calls say there's “no demand from passengers and no demand from airlines."
- Dubai Air Show Day 1: Private Jets, Machine Guns And A Sandstorm [PHOTOS]
November 17 2013 3:09 PM
Bad weather forced the cancellation of the inaugural day's flight displays, but some airplanes are impressive even parked.