- US Coast Guard Abandons Search For Crashed Plane In Caribbean
September 07 2014 7:51 PM
The U.S. Coast Guard has abandoned its search for a small, private American plane that crashed into the Caribbean Friday.
- American Airlines Hires Ink Global To Relaunch 'American Way'
August 19 2014 11:24 AM
In-flight titles like "American Way" will get a digital makeover.
- Malaysia Airlines May Change Its Name
July 29 2014 10:44 AM
The tragic incidents with MH17 and MH370 have spurred efforts for the Malaysian airliner to take its branding in a new direction.
- The World’s Fastest-Growing Airlines
April 30 2014 5:49 AM
They may not be on your radar just yet, but these 10 airlines are gobbling up every new aircraft Airbus and Boeing can throw at them.
- 5 Questions About ‘Ultra-Low-Cost’ Frontier Airlines Answered
April 29 2014 8:11 AM
Just what exactly does it mean when Frontier Airlines says it’s transitioning into an “ultra-low-cost” carrier?
- How To Avoid Cell Phone Roaming Fees When Traveling Abroad
April 23 2014 5:47 AM
Global telecommunications companies will earn $57 billion in roaming charges this year -- but they don't have to.
- For Quality, These US Airlines Soar The Highest
April 08 2014 6:08 AM
Last year was the best for airline performance in a quarter of a century, but that doesn’t mean it’s an entirely rosy picture.
- What Happens When Work Is No Longer A Place?
March 25 2014 1:15 PM
Armed with a Web-based toolkit of Skype, Google Docs and social media, a growing number of professionals are ditching the office for life on the road.
- Analyzing Ryanair's $10 Transatlantic Flight Pitch
February 28 2014 5:18 AM
If a $10 transatlantic flight sounds too good to be true, it might just be.
- Unused Paid Time Off Harms US Economy: Study
February 20 2014 7:53 PM
If you want to help the U.S. economy (not to mention your own personal health), you’ll use all of your paid time off.
- Why Is This Airline Testing Google Glass?
February 12 2014 5:36 AM
If the check-in desk concierge already knows your name and what type of food you enjoy before you open your mouth, don’t be alarmed.
- Where Did Air Passenger Traffic Grow In 2013?
February 06 2014 7:56 PM
Passenger demand for Asia-Pacific airlines was high last year, but not as high as 2 other regions where demand soared.
- These Foreign Airports Handle Most Traffic To, From US
January 30 2014 9:44 PM
The airport that ushers the most passengers to and from the U.S. is not in Mexico or Canada. It's on the far side of the Atlantic.
- Now Your Smartphone Can Unlock Your Hotel Room
January 29 2014 6:53 AM
Starwood's vision for the future of hotels: "No more lines, visits to the front desk, swiped credit cards or even keys."
- How Many People Crossed An International Border In 2013?
January 21 2014 6:21 AM
International tourist arrivals surged 5 percent last year, far exceeding the U.N. World Tourism Organization's 2013 forecast.
- Why Global Business Travel Will Fly High In 2014
January 16 2014 5:20 AM
Business travel finished 2013 with stronger-than-expected growth and, according to a new report from GBTA, 2014 will be even rosier.
- These Are The Safest Airlines In The World
January 10 2014 7:38 AM
Last year was the safest ever for air travel, but there's a stark divide between top-tier carriers and their underperforming counterparts.
- Tallest Hotel In North America Opens In New York
January 08 2014 8:16 PM
New York City welcomed a record 54.3 million visitors in 2013, and the hotel industry is racing to keep up with the demand.
- Airline Industry Celebrates 100 Years Of Commercial Air Travel
January 02 2014 6:50 AM
From a single passenger in 1914 to more than 8 million a day in 2014, commercial air travel has come a long way in its first century.
- Boeing Plans $10B Share Buyback, Higher Dividends
December 17 2013 4:17 AM
Rising profits from sales of its jetliners have helped the company declare additional dividends and a record share-buyback program.