The Victoria's Secret Twitter account announced Tuesday 10 new Angels were joining the runway. The models ranged from a former ballroom dancer to a pro basketball player. The 10 fresh faces will join established Angels Behati Prinsloo, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Adriana Lima and Candice Swanepoel.
â€” Victoria's Secret (@VictoriasSecret) April 28, 2015
Meet the 10 new models who just earned their wings:
1. Former ballroom dancer Kate Grigoreva, 25, strutted her stuff at last year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The model was a runner-up for Miss Russia in 2012.
2. Colorado native Taylor Marie Hill, 19, was scouted at a horse ranch before embarking on a modeling career. Hill is also a yoga and snowboarding enthusiast.
3. Once a pro basketball player, Elsa Hosk, 26, decided to go full steam ahead on her modeling career.
4. Surfing and dance fan Martha Hunt, 26, was discovered in her home state of North Carolina.
5. Sporty Jac Jagaciak, 21, found her way to the runway after a lifelong passion for track and field in her hometown of Puszczykowo, Poland.
6. World traveler Stella Maxwell, 23, was discovered in New Zealand by a local agent and has a big interest in hiking.
7. Brazilian model Lais Ribeiro, 24, loves salsa and boxing. Ribeiro rocked several VS Fashion Show runways in the past few years.
8. Sara Sampaio, 23, is an award-winning model from Portugal with an ear for music: She’s a violin player.
9. Holland’s Romee Strijd, 19, is a fan of interior design and cooking.
10. A self-professed "foodie," former gymnast Jasmine Tookes, 24, loves to try new and delicious meals.
The newest Angels will partake in Victoria’s Secret inaugural “International Bombshell Day” as a way to encourage women to “embrace their ‘inner Bombshell,’ spend time with friends and, maybe, do a little shopping,” the press release said. Fans can follow the hashtag #TheNewestAngels May 2 to celebrate with the models.