A video published online Thursday shows one of the six Baltimore police officers facing charges in connection with the death of Freddie Gray being hugged by a man as he was taken into custody.

A video, published by the Baltimore Sun, shows Caesar R. Goodson Jr. and two of the other six officers facing charges in relation to Gray's death, emerging from a van that took them to the city's central booking center without handcuffs. An unidentified man is shown hugging Goodson after he emerges from the vehicle.

The other two officers who travelled with Goodson in the van shown in the video, William G. Porter and Edward M. Nero, were also shown emerging from the van without handcuffs, according to a report from the Baltimore Sun.

Three other officers, Lt. Brian W. Rice, Sgt. Alicia D. White and Garrett E. Miller, also face charges in connection to Gray's death. The manner in which they were received at Baltimore's central booking is unknown.

Of the six officers accused in relation to Gray's death, Goodson faces the most serious charges, including second-degree depraved heart murder, involuntary manslaughter, manslaughter by vehicle by means of gross negligence, manslaughter by vehicle by means of criminal negligence, misconduct in office for failure to secure prisoner and failure to render aid and reckless endangerment, according to the BBC.

The most serious charges leveled at the other officers involved in the case include involuntary manslaughter, assault in the second degree and misconduct in office.

Attorneys representing the six officers asked Thursday for their trial to be moved to another jurisdiction in the state of Maryland, saying that the officers could not receive a fair trial in the area, after intensive media coverage and the aftermath of a citywide curfew imposed in the wake of riots triggered by Gray's death, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Gray was arrested by Baltimore police on April 12, and suffered a severed spinal cord while in police custody. He died a week later, sparking protests in Baltimore that turned into riots, which prompted state authorities to issue a curfew in the city, and call in the National Guard.