UPDATE 10:20 p.m. EST: Two Air France planes that were Paris-bound from separate points of origin in the United States were diverted after the airline received phoned bomb threats, according to ABC News. One of the planes, Air France Flight 65, was headed from Los Angeles and diverted to Salt Lake City, Utah, reported CNN. The other, Air France 55, a Boeing 777 from Washington, D.C., was diverted to Halifax, Nova Scotia, CNN reported.
Bianca Shreeve, a spokeswoman for Salt Lake City International Airport, said the evacuated plane was a safe distance from the terminal, and the FBI wass taking over the investigation with assistance from airport police and K-9 units, the New York Times reported.
— Air France Newsroom (@AFnewsroom) November 18, 2015
She did not yet know whether the plane had been searched or have any further details on the phone threat, the Times reported.
— Michael Del Moro (@MikeDelMoro) November 18, 2015
UPDATE 6:41 p.m. EST: Investigators found a cell phone near the Bataclan concert hall in Paris believed to belong to one of the attackers, according to Reuters. Gunmen held more than 200 people hostage at the venue Friday evening until authorities intervened.
"A cell phone has been found near the site of one of Friday's Paris shootings with a map of the music venue that was attacked and a text message on it saying words to the effect of "let's go", a source with knowledge of the investigations said.," Reuters reported.
UPDATE 6:19 p.m. EST: The French Minister of Health, Marisol Touraine, announced on Tuesday that the victims of last week’s terrorist attacks will receive free medical care, according to the Guardian. More than 300 people were injured in the attacks, according to several news outlets.
— Gouvernement (@gouvernementFR) November 17, 2015
A video identified a ninth attacker in Paris, French authorities confirmed Tuesday to Agence France-Presse. Authorities believe that the assailants acted in sets in order to commit the seven coordinated attacks that killed at least 129 people.
At least seven of the militants died in suicide bombings, according to several reports.
#BREAKING Video confirms existence of ninth attacker in Paris: police sources
— Agence France-Presse (@AFP) November 17, 2015
The militants first launched their attacks with three explosions near Stade de France stadium. There were also shootings at three different restaurants in central Paris and a hostage stiuation at the Bataclan concert hall in Paris involving more than 200 people.