The Giudices are returning to reality TV -- at least, some of them are. After months of speculation and uncertainty, Joe Giudice and his daughters have reportedly struck a deal with Bravo. The husband of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Teresa Giudice, who is currently incarcerated, started filming a Bravo reality special earlier this month, Us Weekly reports. The show will focus on the lives of Joe and his four daughters and how they cope with Teresa being away in prison.

Joe was said to be talking with the network about filming the special many months ago, though nothing was confirmed until now. Rumors first surfaced about the reality special in April. At that time, E! News reported that the “RHONJ” hubby had begun negotiating a deal, but it was still in the earliest stages of production.

Although they have a special of their own in the works, Teresa and Joe are still reportedly considering returning to “RHONJ” for Season 7. On April 1, in his first interview following the start of Teresa’s prison sentence, Joe told fans they would only return to the series if the pay was right. Days later, reports surfaced claiming that Bravo “wants Teresa back.” Us Weekly claimed she planned to return to she show after being released.

Teresa is currently serving a 15-month sentence at a Danbury, Connecticut, women’s prison. She was sentenced in October 2014 after a New Jersey judge found both she and her husband guilty of several types of fraud. The 42-year-old reality star, who began her sentence in January, is slated to return home in December, during which time she will get to celebrate the holidays with her daughters. She will then be confined to house arrest for the remaining months of her sentence. Joe, on the other hand, has been given a much heftier sentence. The 44-year-old will begin a 41-month prison stay once his wife’s sentence is over.

Bravo has not yet made comment on the forthcoming reality special. It remains unclear when the show will air.