- The proposal, submitted to the European Commission, is aimed at gaining regulatory approval for AB InBev's $108 billion acquisition of its British rival.
- The 19-nation bloc grew at its fastest pace in a year in the first quarter of 2016, but consumer prices fell more than expected.
- The U.S. Federal Reserve will make its monetary policy announcements Wednesday, while the Bank of Japan will review its policy Thursday.
- Despite its staggering size, the released data covers only half of the proton collision data collected by the CMS detector in 2011.
- As part of its “New Aviation Horizons” initiative, the space agency aims to design, build and fly a new generation of supersonic planes.