Articles by Carey Vanderborg
- Leonard Marsh, Last Of Three Snapple Co-Founders Dies At 80
May 24 2013 2:17 PM
Leonard Marsh, a co-founder of the Snapple beverage brand, has died at 80.
- Arrest Made In Infamous Horse Meat Scandal
May 24 2013 10:18 AM
Dutch authorities on Thursday arrested the director of a meat-processing and wholesale company whose business is at the center of an investigation into undeclared mixing of horse meat with beef.
- US Durable Goods Orders Rise 3.3% In April
May 24 2013 8:37 AM
Economists polled by Bloomberg News had expected orders to rise 1.5 percent from a previously reported 5.7 percent decrease in March.
- Nissan Recalls 841,000 Vehicles Worldwide
May 23 2013 2:10 PM
The recall includes the Micra compact car, also known as the March, as a result of a steering wheel glitch.
- McDonald’s Brings Back Highest-Calorie Menu Item Ever
May 23 2013 12:50 PM
McDonald's just re-released its highest-calorie item ever in Japan: the Mega Potato.
- Cartoon Network Named In Lawsuit Filed By Ad Agency
May 23 2013 11:29 AM
A North Dakota advertising agency is suing the creators of a Cartoon Network show, alleging they copied a state marketing campaign.
- Lowe's - How Did The Prolonged Winter Affect Q1's Earnings?
May 23 2013 11:20 AM
Lowe's lower-than-expected Q1 earnings and revenue linked to cool and wet weather.
- Poultry Company Recalls 6,165 Pounds Of Product
May 22 2013 11:44 AM
Foster Farms is recalling about 6,165 pounds of its grilled chicken breast strips because they contain wheat and soy.
- Another Ray Of Light - Ford To Increase 2013 North America Capacity
May 22 2013 10:25 AM
The company built 2.8 million vehicles in the region last year, when it operated near full capacity.
- Man Fined For Violating NYC Illegal Hotel Law Via Airbnb
May 22 2013 5:50 AM
Airbnb is not illegal in New York City!
- For McDonald's Fast-Food Menu, Less Means More
May 21 2013 12:17 PM
McDonald's is reportedly scaling back its core menu.
- 'Gone In 60 Seconds' Mustang Sold For $1M
May 21 2013 9:36 AM
The famous 1967 Ford Mustang that was used in the 2000 feature film “Gone In 60 Seconds,” starring Nicolas Cage, has sold at auction for $1 million.