Articles by DJ Dunson
- Brooklyn Nets News: Dwight Howard Trade Rumors Return Kris Humphries To Spotlight
July 10 2012 8:29 AM
Kris Humphries just cannot stay out of the headlines. The free agent forward has followed up his high profile marriage and divorce with a career year, being bestowed with the ignominious honor as the 'Most Disliked Player In The NBA' and on Monday, he has emerged as the final obstruction to the blockbuster trade of the year.
- Lakers Trade Rumors: Dwight Howard And Josh Smith Should Be L.A.?s Next Targets If They Want To Win NBA Title
July 06 2012 2:22 PM
Trading for Steve Nash was a great start but the Lakers aren?t done yet. They?ve got to trade Andrew Bynum for Dwight Howard to make up for his defensive liabilities and compete for a title.
- Lamar Odom To LA Clippers: 5 Other NBA Stars Who Could Benefit From Return To Original Franchises
July 02 2012 6:53 PM
Lamar Odom's unexpected return to the Clippers begs the question about what other NBA stars could benefit from a return to old stomping grounds.
- 2013 NBA Draft: Kentucky?s Nerlens Noel Is Not The Next Anthony Davis
July 02 2012 6:52 PM
Who are the early favorites to go No. 1 in the 2013 NBA Draft?
- Miami Heat News: LeBron James Has Been More Elgin Baylor Than Michael Jordan
June 18 2012 11:24 AM
If LeBron James doesn't win a title this season, he won't be compared to Elgin Baylor more often than Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson.
- Tim Tebow News: Will He Play Running Back?
June 15 2012 9:24 AM
Will Tim Tebow challenge Mark Sanchez for the starting job, play Wildcat quarterback or play some running back.
- NBA Finals Prediction: Why The OKC Thunder Will Beat The Miami Heat
June 11 2012 5:57 PM
While the matchup of Kevin Durant and Lebron James will dominate the headlines, there are other factors that will help decide the 2012 NBA Finals.
- Boston Celtics News: Could Dwight Howard and Rajon Rondo Be Future of Celtics?
June 11 2012 2:44 PM
The Celtics will have plenty of cap flexibility over the next two years to rebuild, reload and make a run at Dwight Howard. Could Rajon Rondo and Howard be the Celtics' best point guard and center duo since Bill Russell and Bob Cousy?
- Miami Heat News: 5 Keys To Miami's Game 6 Win over the Boston Celtics
June 08 2012 9:07 AM
5 Keys to the Miami Heat walking into Boston Garden and routing the Celtics in a pivotal Eastern Conference Finals Game 6.
- Eastern Conference Finals: Twitter Reactions To Game 5 Between Boston Celtics and Miami Heat
June 06 2012 11:06 AM
Twitter Reactions From Celebrities and Athletes to the Boston Celtics win over the Miami Heat's Win.
- Euro 2012: Gary Cahill's Injury Causes More Controversy For England
June 03 2012 9:45 PM
Another setback to the English has set off another round of controversy.
- NBA Playoffs: 5 Keys To Oklahoma City Thunder's Game 4 Win over the San Antonio Spurs
June 03 2012 1:28 AM
Game 4 wasn't lost by the Spurs, Oklahoma City simply knocked them over the heads and took the win. Here's how.
- Eagles Defensive End Will Take Part in Annual Running of the Bulls
June 01 2012 6:03 PM
Jason Babin's teammates are wondered about his safety while Running With the Bulls next month. Should they?
- NFC East: More Pressure To Win in 2012 Dallas Cowboys' Tony Romo or Philadelphia Eagle Michael Vick?
June 01 2012 1:42 PM
Both Michael Vick and Tony Romo are 32 years old and missed the playoffs last season? However, one is under more pressure to lose in 2012 than the other.
- 2012 NBA Draft: Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Hornets Can Learn From Spurs and Thunder Blueprints
June 01 2012 11:11 AM
Even if Anthony Davis pans out as a perennial All-Star, success for the Hornets is not guaranteed. The Orlando Magic, Spurs and Thunders should serve as examples for the future.
- Roy Halladay Injury: Can Battered and Bruised Phillies Compete In Packed NL East?
May 30 2012 5:26 PM
Can the Philadelphia Phillies survive an injury-riddled summer?
- Does Roger Goodell Need to Change His Ways?
May 25 2012 2:22 PM
In the past week, Roger Goodell has been named in two high profile lawsuits involving players.
- Dwight Howard: Brooklyn Nets Could Still Lure Center from Orlando Despite Stan Van Gundy Firing
May 23 2012 11:55 AM
Dwight Howard finally got his wish when the Magic fired Stan Van Gundy, however, the All-Star center still wants out of the Magic Kingdom and the Brooklyn Nets seem to be most likely trade partners.