- Tests show Apple Music is a bigger power hog than Spotify or Tidal. But here's what you can do about it.
- It's no secret that Google prefers its own apps and services for some of its search results, and a new study finds that degrades the consumer experience.
- A Google self-driving Lexus SUV reportedly cut off another self-driving car operated by Delphi Automotive in Palo Alto. First incident of robot-car road rage?
- Ticked-off sneakerheads are taking to Twitter and other social media to vent their frustrations.
- The next Motorola Moto G reportedly brings an improved Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and a rear camera bumped up to 13 megapixels.
- Ride-hailing startup Lyft will have to pay a $300,000 fine as part of a settlement agreed to with the New York Attorney General's office.
- The new documents reportedly contain sensitive legal papers, including one that purportedly describes a bribery investigation.
- The U.S Marshals Service is offering a reward up to $25,000 for information or tips that lead to the capture of two fugitives who broke out of an upstate New York prison. It has also added David Sweat and Richard Matt to a list of its 15 most wanted fugitives.
- Tropical Storm Bill has led to several Spirit Airlines flights being canceled or delayed, leaving passengers stranded for as many as two days.