- Brandeis University Needs To Take Its 'Core Principles' Seriously - Letter
April 17 2014 3:09 PM
If Brandeis cares about its "core values" more than being politically correct it should withdraw its honorary degrees from five famous people.
- US Can’t Bribe Israelis, Palestinians To Make Peace
April 03 2014 8:58 AM
Obama is considering an early release for Pollard, the former U.S. intelligence officer who’s serving a life sentence for spying for Israel.
- President Obama: Meet President Obama
March 20 2014 8:48 AM
Obama needs to re-read his own words and start acting on them.
- Barack Obama’s Got A Rosy Take On Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas
March 06 2014 9:18 AM
Obama thinks Abbas is a rare bird who seeks peace, eschews violence, and is ready to compromise.
- New York Times Defaults To Insanity On Syria
February 20 2014 9:28 AM
Here are the major elements of the Times' editorialists’ faux argument.
- John Kerry’s Comments Encapsulate U.S. Foreign Policy
February 06 2014 9:17 AM
An unscripted comment from a Secretary of State symbolizes all that’s wrong with America’s foreign policy.
- UNESCO Falls Further Into Swamp Of Moral Bankruptcy
January 23 2014 9:04 AM
Why is the truth – that Jews have historical ties to the land of Israel that date back 3,500 years – so controversial?
- All Hail Dennis Rodman, The Latest ‘Useful Idiot’
January 09 2014 9:20 AM
In North Korea again, Dennis Rodman is the latest in a long line of misguided Western dupes who have been used by bloody dictators.
- President-Congress Clash Over Iran Sanctions Won’t Serve U.S. Interests
December 12 2013 12:14 PM
The congressional push for tougher sanctions against Iran in the aftermath of the nuclear deal is understandable.
- Obama’s Narrow Focus On Iran’s Nukes Misses The Larger Point
November 27 2013 12:28 PM
We see an administration that prefers doing business with brutal dictators rather than pressuring them to end their atrocities.
- U.N.’s Human Rights Council Shames Itself Further, If That’s Possible
November 14 2013 11:06 AM
That a global Human Rights Council can welcome such human rights abusers with open arms not defies logic
- Alaa Al Aswany: The Grey Lady’s Troubling New Columnist
October 31 2013 9:43 AM
Aswany argues that Israel seeks a weak Egypt so it can dominate the region.
- Government Shutdown 2013 Ends: Hey, Washington -- The Whole World Was Watching
October 17 2013 9:08 AM
The impacts to come from the shutdown, however, could prove even worse
- Rouhani’s Charm Offensive Already Paying Off For Tehran
October 03 2013 10:13 AM
Israel now finds itself more isolated than ever on Iran.
- Iran Likely Seeking To Exploit US Weakness Over Syria
September 19 2013 12:30 PM
The Iranian regime is likely playing a far more hard-headed game, capitalizing on apparent U.S. desires to avoid military action.
September 04 2013 9:17 AM
The president and his team had already damaged U.S. credibility through their maneuvering in recent weeks.
- European Union Clearly Confused About Middle East
July 25 2013 10:55 AM
Ever wonder about the European Union, a sometimes unwieldy body of 28 nations, each of which sacrifices some measure of its national sovereignty?
- The International Criminal Court Is Mulling An Absurd Case Against Israel
July 11 2013 12:01 PM
The International Criminal Court's probe of Israel strays -- in a big way -- from its obligation to focus on genocide and war crimes.
- America’s 'Swagger' Shrinks, World Suffers
June 27 2013 9:07 AM
Of all the challenges on his plate, U.S. Joint Chiefs Chairman Martin Dempsey worries most about something nebulous.
- Iran: Much More Than Nukes
June 13 2013 8:45 AM
In highlighting Iran’s nuclear pursuit, U.S. policymakers and pundits have cast insufficient light on Tehran’s other activities.