- Yankees Complete Ellsbury, Kuroda Signings
December 08 2013 1:08 AM
New York signed two key players amid the loss of second baseman Robinson Cano.
- Yankees With Work To Do After Losing Cano
December 06 2013 2:03 PM
As Robinson Cano signs with the Seattle Mariners, the New York Yankees have been linked to multiple trade rumors.
- Matt Kemp Wanted By Several Teams
December 03 2013 2:09 PM
Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgers has been at the center of several MLB trade rumors.
- A-Rod Denies PED Use
November 20 2013 4:48 PM
Alex Rodriguez told Mike Francesa that he hasn’t used PED’s since joining the New York Yankees.
- IOC President Open To Baseball's Return At Tokyo Games
November 20 2013 4:43 AM
Baseball and softball were voted out as Olympic sports in 2005.
- Kemp, Freese On The Block
November 14 2013 12:10 PM
Plenty of big names headline the free agent market and trading block just two weeks into the offseason.
- Yankees With Big Decisions To Make As Free Agency Begins
November 04 2013 5:41 PM
The New York Yankees and Chicago Cubs could be very active in 20145 MLB free agency,
- Yankees Re-Sign Captain Jeter To One-Year Deal
November 02 2013 3:07 PM
The 13-time All-Star agreed to a deal worth $12 million to remain with New York.
- Dodgers Favored To Win 2014 World Series
October 31 2013 3:01 PM
Las Vegas betting odds have the Dodgers, Tigers and Nationals as the favorites to win the 2013 World Series
- Boston And UMass Riot After World Series Win [PHOTOS]
October 31 2013 2:40 AM
Thousands of Red Sox fans took to the streets while riot police tried to contain the jubilant celebrations.
- Red Sox Win World Series, Beat Cardinals In 6 Games
October 31 2013 12:57 AM
Boston wins its eighth World Series title, defeating St. Louis 4 games to 2. Ruthian slugger David Ortiz is named Series MVP.
- Red Sox Win World Series With Rout Of Cardinals
October 31 2013 12:49 AM
Boston defeated St. Louis in Game Six, 6-1, to capture their third World Series title in 10 seasons.
- 2013 World Series Makes History On And Off The Field
October 30 2013 2:41 PM
Game Six of the 2013 World Series between the Boston Red Sox and St. Louis Cardinals has set records for ticket prices.
- Cardinals Rest Hopes On Rookie Wacha
October 29 2013 3:56 PM
Michael Wacha faces John Lackey in Game 6 of the 2013 World Series
- Boston World Series Riot Plans Underway
October 29 2013 2:48 PM
Riot plans are getting underway in Boston and across New England as police and fans await World Series games this week.
- Red Sox On Brink Of Championship After Beating Cards
October 29 2013 12:13 AM
Boston broke a 1-1 tie with a pair of seventh-inning runs to support another brilliant outing by starter Jon Lester in a 3-1 victory over the St. Louis Cardinals on Monday to take a 3-2 series lead.
- Wainwright Looks For Revenge Against Lester Second Time Around
October 28 2013 3:43 PM
The St. Louis Cardinals host the Boston Red Sox in Game 5 of the 2013 World Series.
- Red Sox Beat Cards To Even World Series, 2-2
October 28 2013 1:07 AM
Boston won on the road in Game Four, 4-2, in another wild ending to a World Series game.
- Boston's Buchholz Tries To Avoid 3-1 Hole
October 27 2013 5:59 PM
St. Louis has the chance to go up 3-1 in this best-of-seven series, and close it out at home in Game Five, or face the Fenway crowd at least one more time.
- Rare Call Gives Cards Wild Win Over Red Sox
October 27 2013 6:04 AM
The St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox in Game Three of the World Series with a confusing and controversial call in the ninth inning, 5-4.