- Boston's Buchholz Tries To Avoid 3-1 Hole
October 27 2013 5:59 PM
St. Louis has the chance to go up 3-1 in this best-of-seven series, and close it out at home in Game Five, or face the Fenway crowd at least one more time.
- Rare Call Gives Cards Wild Win Over Red Sox
October 27 2013 6:04 AM
The St. Louis Cardinals beat the Boston Red Sox in Game Three of the World Series with a confusing and controversial call in the ninth inning, 5-4.
- Cards' Beltran Named Roberto Clemente Award Winner
October 26 2013 9:17 PM
The St. Louis outfielder earned the award for his commitment to youth through his foundation and academy in Puerto Rico.
- Cards, Boston Vie For Series Edge
October 26 2013 3:44 PM
Boston's Jake Peavy matches up against the Cards Joe Kelly in Saturday's Game Three.
- Cardinals Even World Series In Game 2
October 25 2013 12:44 AM
St. Louis received a solid effort from Michael Wacha to even the best-of-seven series, 1-1, with a 4-2 victory over Boston.
- Wacha Looks To Continue Playoff Dominance In World Series
October 24 2013 3:30 PM
The Boston Red Sox host the St. Louis Cardinals in Game Two of the 2013 World Series.
- Red Sox Take Advantage Of Cardinals' Mistakes
October 24 2013 1:26 AM
The Boston Red Sox capitalized on defensive lapses to earn the World Series Game 1 victory over St. Louis on Wednesday, 8-1.
- Cardinals Looking For Payback Nine Years Later
October 23 2013 2:01 PM
The Boston Red Sox host the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 1 of the 2013 World Series.
- Wainwright, Lester Take The Mound To Begin World Series
October 23 2013 12:55 PM
Adam Wainwright opposes Jon Lester in Game One of the 2013 World Series.
- Red Sox With Slight Edge In Fall Classic
October 21 2013 4:21 PM
The Boston Red Sox are favored to beat the St. Louis Cardinals the 2013 World Series.
- Wainwright, Lester To Start Game 1
October 20 2013 3:50 PM
The Cardinals and Red Sox meet on Wednesday in the first game of the best-of-seven World Series.
- Red Sox Beat Tigers To Reach World Series
October 20 2013 4:50 AM
Boston will face St. Louis in the World Series, after defeat the Detroit Tigers in six games.
- Cardinals Advance To World Series
October 18 2013 11:49 PM
St. Louis advanced to their fourth World Series in a decade by thumping the Dodgers in Game 6 of the NLCS.
- Dodgers Hit Four Homers To Force Game 6
October 16 2013 8:06 PM
Adrian Gonzalez cleared the wall twice to keep L.A. in contention in the National League Championship Series with a 6-2 win over the Cardinals.
- Red Sox Take 2-1 ALCS Lead Off Napoli Blast
October 15 2013 8:15 PM
The Boston first baseman's solo home run propelled the Red Sox over the Tigers in Game 3 of the ALCS, 1-0.
- Justin Verlander Looks To Give Detroit The Advantage In ALCS
October 15 2013 3:31 PM
The Detroit Tigers host the Boston Red Sox in Game Three of the 2013 ALCS. The series is tied, 1-1.
- Ramirez, Ethier Could Miss Game 3 Of The NLCS
October 14 2013 4:15 PM
The St. Louis Cardinals visit the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 3 of the 2013 NLCS.
- Red Sox Split Home Series With Tigers, Cards Lead Dodgers 2-0
October 14 2013 12:22 AM
The AL and NL Championship Series head to third games.
- Ortiz Leads Sox In ALCS Game One Vs Tigers
October 12 2013 3:35 PM
AL ERA leader Anibal Sanchez gets the starting nod against Boston’s Jon Lester, who led the Red Sox in regular season wins and strikeouts and gave up two earned in his victory over Tampa in the ALDS last week.
- Beltran, Cards Eye 2-0 Lead
October 12 2013 12:56 PM
Los Angeles lefty Clayton Kershaw will take the mound against 22-year-old Cardinal rookie Michael Wacha in Game Two.