- Wainwright, Lester Take The Mound To Begin World Series
October 23 2013 12:55 PM
Adam Wainwright opposes Jon Lester in Game One of the 2013 World Series.
- Red Sox With Slight Edge In Fall Classic
October 21 2013 4:21 PM
The Boston Red Sox are favored to beat the St. Louis Cardinals the 2013 World Series.
- Wainwright, Lester To Start Game 1
October 20 2013 3:50 PM
The Cardinals and Red Sox meet on Wednesday in the first game of the best-of-seven World Series.
- Red Sox Beat Tigers To Reach World Series
October 20 2013 4:50 AM
Boston will face St. Louis in the World Series, after defeat the Detroit Tigers in six games.
- Cardinals Advance To World Series
October 18 2013 11:49 PM
St. Louis advanced to their fourth World Series in a decade by thumping the Dodgers in Game 6 of the NLCS.
- Dodgers Hit Four Homers To Force Game 6
October 16 2013 8:06 PM
Adrian Gonzalez cleared the wall twice to keep L.A. in contention in the National League Championship Series with a 6-2 win over the Cardinals.
- Red Sox Take 2-1 ALCS Lead Off Napoli Blast
October 15 2013 8:15 PM
The Boston first baseman's solo home run propelled the Red Sox over the Tigers in Game 3 of the ALCS, 1-0.
- Justin Verlander Looks To Give Detroit The Advantage In ALCS
October 15 2013 3:31 PM
The Detroit Tigers host the Boston Red Sox in Game Three of the 2013 ALCS. The series is tied, 1-1.
- Ramirez, Ethier Could Miss Game 3 Of The NLCS
October 14 2013 4:15 PM
The St. Louis Cardinals visit the Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 3 of the 2013 NLCS.
- Red Sox Split Home Series With Tigers, Cards Lead Dodgers 2-0
October 14 2013 12:22 AM
The AL and NL Championship Series head to third games.
- Ortiz Leads Sox In ALCS Game One Vs Tigers
October 12 2013 3:35 PM
AL ERA leader Anibal Sanchez gets the starting nod against Boston’s Jon Lester, who led the Red Sox in regular season wins and strikeouts and gave up two earned in his victory over Tampa in the ALDS last week.
- Beltran, Cards Eye 2-0 Lead
October 12 2013 12:56 PM
Los Angeles lefty Clayton Kershaw will take the mound against 22-year-old Cardinal rookie Michael Wacha in Game Two.
- Beltran Leads Cardinals To Game 1 Win
October 12 2013 2:13 AM
The Cardinals received a great effort from their outfielder to take the series opener over the Dodgers in 13 innings, 3-2.
- Dodgers And Cardinals Meet In NLCS
October 11 2013 3:13 PM
The L.A. Dodgers visit the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 1 of the 2013 NLDS.
- Mattingly, Dodgers Travel To St. Louis For NLCS Game 1
October 10 2013 12:02 PM
The Dodgers (92-70) meet the Cardinals (97-65) on Friday in the first game of the National League Championship Series.
- Verlander Leads Detroit Into Game 5
October 09 2013 4:42 PM
With Justin Verlander on the mound, the Tigers and A's meet at O.co Coliseum on Thursday night in the deciding ALDS game.
- NL Central Foes Do Battle In Elimination Game
October 09 2013 2:06 PM
The St. Louis Cardinals will host the Pittsburgh Pirates in Game 5 of their 2013 playoff series.
- Red Sox Advance To ALCS
October 09 2013 2:50 AM
Boston held off Tampa Bay with a 3-1 win on Tuesday night.
- Tigers Battle Back To Force Game Five Decider
October 09 2013 12:22 AM
Detroit and Oakland will meet on Thursday in an ALDS elimination game.
- Rays Go For Fifth Straight Elimination Game Win
October 08 2013 3:04 PM
The Boston Red Sox visit the Tampa Bay Rays in Game 4 of the 2013 ALDS.