U.S. stock index futures fell on Wednesday a day after the Dow posted its seventh consecutive advance in the year's lowest overall volume, possibly signaling the rally could be wilting.
* Investors' attention will turn to Washington as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke testifies before the House Budget Committee on the state of the U.S. economy.
* Earnings continue to be in the spotlight with two Dow components, Coca Cola Co
* Blue-chip Walt Disney Co
* S&P 500 futures fell 5 points and were below fair value, a formula that evaluates pricing by taking into account interest rates, dividends and time to expiration on the contract. Dow Jones industrial average futures dropped 23 points and Nasdaq 100 futures lost 7.25 points.
* The London Stock Exchange
* On Tuesday U.S. stocks hit fresh multiyear highs after strong sales by McDonald's
(Reporting by Rodrigo Campos; Editing by Kenneth Barry)