Nothing is more important on game day than showing team spirit. When it comes to Super Bowl 50, plenty of people will want to show pride for their team. Every store will have men’s or unisex t-shirts for both the Carolina Panthers and the Denver Broncos. However, sometimes it’s a little more difficult to find Super Bowl clothing specifically for women. Here are a few options for perfect game-day outfits:
1. Polished – If you love your collared shirts, there is no reason to dress down for the Super Bowl. The Broncos have polos available with a small team logo on a blue shirt ($39.99) or a Super Bowl logo on an orange shirt ($45). Meanwhile, the Panthers have similar options which include a bright blue shirt with a regular logo ($39.99) or a black polo with a Super Bowl logo ($45).
2. Comfortable – Is your game day plan to eat as many wings as humanly possible? Or are you just not planning to leave the couch all night? No judgment here. Just be sure to prepare with sweatpants. Broncos or Panthers sweatpants ($59.99 each) provide a relaxed way to show your team spirit.
3. Sweaters – You might not be in the warm Santa Clara, California, stadium during Super Bowl 50, but that doesn’t mean you need to freeze in a lightweight jersey. Try a Panthers sweater or Peyton Manning Broncos sweater ($59.99 each).
4. DIY Jersey – If you love crafting or just want to save money, you can try making your own jersey. The Broncos’ colors are orange and dark blue while the Panthers have bright blue, black and silver. All you need is a t-shirt and some fabric paint in these colors. You’ll probably want the brighter shade (orange for Denver, bright blue for Carolina) to be the color of the shirt, so you won’t have to use multiple coats of fabric paint. After that, it’s up to you to decide how detailed your DIY Super Bowl 50 jersey is. You can just add a number to the front and back if you want to keep it simple. If you have time, you can go all out with iron on letters for your last name and try to replicate a real jersey. It’s your jersey, so get as creative as you want with it.
5. Wear The Colors – If you don’t have the budget for buying new team apparel, you can probably find some in your closet. There’s a good chance you already have clothing in your team colors. Broncos fans can just pair an orange top with blue jeans. Meanwhile, Panthers fans can either wear blue jeans with a black top or reverse those options.
Super Bowl 50 airs Sunday, Feb. 7 at 6:30 p.m. EST on CBS.