- Amazon Developing Faster Kindle Fire HD Tablets
August 17 2013 3:00 PM
A series of online benchmark tests show Amazon's next wave of Kindle Fire HD tablets will blaze past the Nexus 7 this winter.
- An Apple IPhone Uses More Energy Than A Refrigerator?
August 16 2013 3:05 PM
A report from the Digital Power Group examines the environmental impact of the global digital ecosystem.
- Are New Samsung Chromebooks On Their Way?
August 15 2013 12:17 PM
Amazon briefly cut the price on the Samsung Chromebook (XE303C12). Does the act herald a new laptop running the Chrome OS from Samsung?
- Update: The New York Times Website Goes Down, Outage Reported As Possible 'Cyber Attack'
August 14 2013 12:13 PM
The New York Times website went down this morning, and as of this writing is still not back online. Users who entered the web address reported an error page that listed the site as unreachable.
- Microsoft Launches New Keyboard, Mouse
August 14 2013 5:41 AM
Microsoft has launched a new keyboard and mouse, which, the company says, combine looks and comfort.
- BREAKING: Microsoft Slammed With Tablet Lawsuit [VIDEO]
August 13 2013 4:56 PM
- Why Snowden’s Encrypted Email Service Shut Down
August 10 2013 1:47 PM
Lavabit, an email service used by Edward Snowden, has suspended operations rather than "be complicit in crimes against the people."
- What Would A 12.9-Inch iPad Look Like?
August 10 2013 9:23 AM
While Apple is expected to release the iPad 5 soon, rumors about a 12.9-Inch iPad also gaining traction. Here is how it will look like.
- WWE Star CM Punk Takes On Haters By Correcting Their Grammar In YouTube Videos
August 06 2013 2:30 PM
CM Punk corrects grammatical errors he finds in hate mail he receives from wrestling fans in Grammar Slam, a Youtube video series.
- Apple's iPad Takes A Hit In Q2 As Android-Based Tablets Flood In
August 06 2013 5:26 AM
Apple’s iPad suffered a major drop in global market share in the second quarter, while Android-powered tablets saw huge growth.
- Malware Exposes Identities Of TOR Users
August 05 2013 12:00 PM
Users of the anonymous TOR network are blaming the FBI for a malware that sends their identities to a server in Virginia.
- Google Chromecast An Affordable Winner: Review
August 03 2013 9:23 AM
Even with fewer features than competing products from Apple and Roku, the Google Chromecast is a champ.
- Parents Will Pay $1 Billion In 2013 To Control Child Internet Use
August 02 2013 2:58 PM
The rise of smartphone and tablets has left American and European parents worried about what their child will see online without the right supervision.
- Dell Deal For Private Buyout Nears Crucial Vote
August 02 2013 8:56 AM
CEO Michael Dell could pay a special extra dividend of 13 cents per share to sweeten his existing $13.75-per-share offer.
- World's First Open Source Airplane
August 01 2013 4:07 PM
MakerPlane is designing an aircraft that will cost less than $15,000 and will release the plans for free.
- Snowden Reveals New NSA Program
July 31 2013 3:41 PM
The new program, XKeyscore, allows analysts to monitor nearly all online activity from any person without a court order/warrant.
- New Gorilla Glass Announced For Touchscreen Laptops
July 30 2013 11:39 AM
Corning Inc. (NYSE:GLW) has announced Gorilla Glass NBT screens for touchscreen laptops.
- Intelligence Agencies Ban Lenovo
July 29 2013 5:01 PM
After finding hidden backdoors in hardware and firmware, intelligence companies around the world are banning Lenovo technology from their networks.
- Hackers Exploit GPS Weakness
July 29 2013 12:02 PM
In a recent demonstration, a GPS expert showed how a hacker can easily exploit a weakness to hijack a luxury yacht.
- Apple May Release Haswell-Powered MacBook Pros In October
July 27 2013 9:31 AM
Apple may release its new Haswell-powered MacBook Pros in October due to yield issues with the high-resolution Retina display.