- Are We Headed Back To A World Before Search Engines?
May 13 2014 3:43 PM
The EU's ruling that Google must respond to requests to remove "irrelevant" information could close doors that the Internet opened for everyone.
- Is OS X 10.9.3 Mavericks Around The Corner?
May 09 2014 11:10 AM
The next OS X update is also expected to enable users to sync contacts and calendar info locally.
- Samsung's Selfie Revolution Goes Pro
May 08 2014 4:30 PM
There are some people in this world who would pay $529 to get the perfect selfie. With Samsung's new camera, they can.
- Net Neutrality Is The 'Free Speech Issue Of Our Time': US Senator
May 07 2014 4:15 PM
Al Franken says the FCC's proposed Internet rules are a dire threat to Net neutrality.
- Google And Intel Hold Chrome OS Event: Live Stream
May 06 2014 1:09 PM
Google and Intel are co-hosting a Chrome OS event Tuesday afternoon.
- AntiVirus Isn't Dead, Just Unprofitable
May 05 2014 6:55 PM
Did Symantec just tell its customers that they’ve been paying for an obsolete product?
- How #AmazonCart Works On Twitter
May 05 2014 4:53 PM
Twitter users can add tweeted products to their Amazon.com shopping baskets -- if they're willing to jump through a few hoops.
- US Military Researching Bitcoin As Potential Terrorist Threat
May 03 2014 10:04 AM
A DOD unit is exploring the role of bitcoin and other virtual currencies in financing terrorism.
- Apple Secret: New Biometric Headphones May Be Coming With iOS 8
May 02 2014 11:03 AM
On the popular gossip-sharing app Secret, a supposed ex-Apple employee divulged some information about Apple’s next iPhone headphones.
- Apple OSX Will Get Major Focus At WWDC 2014
May 01 2014 5:09 PM
Sources close to WWDC say Apple is moving software developers off of iOS 8 and onto OSX 10.10.
- Motorola Likely Shipping Moto 360 Watch Alongside Moto X+1
April 30 2014 7:07 PM
Motorola has not announced a ship date for the Moto 360 watch, but likely will release it alongside the Moto X+1 in August.
- Windows XP 'Dire Threat To Internet Security': Expert
April 29 2014 4:57 PM
With 488M XP users vulnerable to the IE bug and more cyberattacks, the pressure's on Microsoft to continue support or make it open-source.
- Apple's Latest MacBook Air Models Are Faster And Cheaper
April 29 2014 6:32 AM
In addition to speed, the battery specs for both new models list slightly longer iTunes Movie playback times.
- Apple To Refresh MacBook Air Tuesday; Major Update Coming Later This Year
April 28 2014 3:23 PM
Apple Inc. is launching a refreshed line of its ultraportable notebook, the MacBook Air, as early as Tuesday.
- Armed Police Descend On L.I. Home In 'Swatting' Hoax
April 24 2014 11:44 AM
This disturbing crime trend endangers first responders and those in legitimate need of their help.
- LG's G Watch Is Waterproof, Always-On And One Ugly Duckling
April 23 2014 3:22 PM
LG has revealed more details and a closer look at its G Watch, powered by Android Wear, and we wish they hadn't.
- Huawei Tech Says NSA Fallout Won't Dent Growth
April 23 2014 8:47 AM
Huawei has been pursued by U.S. lawmakers who believe it has been engaged in espionage.
- Now, Anyone Can Test Mac OS Betas
April 23 2014 3:53 AM
Users are required to sign a confidentiality agreement to discourage leaking of confidential information.
- Apple To End AIM Support On Older Versions Of Mac OSX
April 21 2014 1:09 PM
Mac OSX users that want to continue using Me.com and Mac.com accounts with AOL Instant Messenger will have to upgrade to Mac OSX Mavericks.
- New Google Technology Can Solve CAPTCHA Tests Better Than You
April 17 2014 4:09 PM
The Google Street View team created a new computer program that can fool one of the best tests known for distinguishing humans from bots.