- Motorola To Charge 'Premium' Price For The Moto 360 Watch?
March 26 2014 6:19 PM
Motorola Mobility has not released details about the price or specs of the Moto 360 smartwatch, but consumers can expect it to cost at least as much as one of the company's smartphones.
- The Factors Behind Obama Push To End NSA Bulk Data Collection
March 24 2014 11:08 PM
The administration will lay out its proposal on Friday, reports the New York Times.
- Want $100 From Microsoft?
March 24 2014 6:43 PM
If you can verify that they are using a computer running Windows XP that is unable to support Windows 8, Microsoft will give a $100 store credit towards a new PC.
- LG Tweets G Watch As Release Date Approaches
March 24 2014 4:07 PM
LG tweeted a clearer look at the G Watch, the first Android Wear smartwatch release.
- Does Apple-Comcast Deal Mean Net Neutrality Is Dead?
March 24 2014 2:01 PM
Apple is discussing a deal with Comcast that would give Apple TV's streaming services preferential treatment on Comcast’s cable network.
- Motorola Hints At Moto 360 Watch Specs
March 22 2014 12:13 PM
Teasing details about the Moto 360 smart watch, one of the first wearables powered by Android Wear.
- Apple Rumored To Release New MacBook Models
March 22 2014 11:52 AM
Features a 12-inch screen minus the fan assembly found in Apple’s iOS device lineup.
- Who Left Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bitcoins In An Old Wallet?
March 21 2014 7:28 AM
Mt. Gox filed for bankruptcy on Feb. 28 stating that it had lost all of its 850,000 bitcoins due to a technical fault followed by a hack.
- Why Alibaba Group Acquired Stake In Bay Area App Maker
March 20 2014 7:30 AM
The Alibaba Group is currently preparing to get listed in New York and is anticipated to raise as much as $200 billion.
- Could $11 Have Made A Difference In Search Efforts For Flight MH370?
March 20 2014 2:22 AM
The upgraded system could have continued to send flight data by satellite even after the plane’s other communications were disabled.
- Are Robot Writers The Future Of Journalism
March 19 2014 2:31 PM
The bot draws on sources like the US Geological Survey for data and inserts the numbers into a written template.
- 3 Innovations To Look For At Macworld 2014
March 19 2014 12:16 PM
Starting March 27, iFans from around the world will interact with the newest apps, gadgets and toys.
- Gmail Accounts, Beware: Phishing Scam In Progress
March 19 2014 11:34 AM
The link takes users to a very realistic-looking page that is, ironically, hosted on Google’s servers.
- The Benefits Of Microsoft's OneNote For Mac
March 18 2014 5:34 AM
Although the app is free, Microsoft will charge for premium features like SharePoint support, version history and Outlook integration.
- The 'Popcorn Time' Saga Continues
March 17 2014 4:18 PM
A torrent site known as YTS has picked up the Popcorn Time project and believes it has the ability to continue it in the long-term
- Google Sheets Goes Down, Along With Hangouts, Talk
March 17 2014 4:08 PM
Google says that Sheets, along with Hangouts and Talk have gone down, although users are reporting issues with Google Drive and other Docs.
- Google Smartwatch Specs Leaked As Release Approaches
March 15 2014 8:41 AM
Details about LG's Nexus smartwatch appear online as the Android wearables SDK release date gets closer.
- Chromebooks Accounted For 21 Percent Of 2013 US Laptop Sales
March 13 2014 4:57 PM
Although Chromebooks account for only 1 percent of laptop sales worldwide, Google is confident that their success in the U.S. will mean big global growth.
- Google Docs Get Add-Ons For Interactive Productivity
March 12 2014 3:15 PM
Google has announced add-ons for Docs and Sheets, the company's Office-oriented cloud-sharing suite.
- Google: Missing Malaysia Plane Not On Google Maps
March 12 2014 3:07 PM
Several satellite images on Google Maps near Cầu Ma Thiên Lãnh show an airplane. Others claim they spotted it near Kenyir Dam in Terengganu.