- Apple To Release Budget-Priced $199 IPad Mini This Year?
April 28 2013 11:14 PM
Apple analysts have suggested the company may roll out a cheaper version of its hit iPad mini.
- Why September Makes Sense For Release Of Apple's Next IPhones
April 27 2013 10:55 AM
Given Apple's current product pipeline, it makes the most sense for the company to release its iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 simultaneously in September.
- What A DDoS Attack Looks Like
April 26 2013 3:10 PM
A video visualization shows what a DDoS hack attack looks like.
- FBI Spyware Plot Revealed, Rejected By Judge
April 26 2013 1:43 PM
A judge rejected a troubling FBI plot to infect a computer with spyware and turn the webcam into a surveillance camera.
- WWDC 2013 Tickets Sold Out In Two Minutes
April 25 2013 2:59 PM
WWDC 2013 sold out in just two minutes after Apple opened up registration on Thursday morning.
- Apple Giving Away 150 Free WWDC Tickets To Students
April 25 2013 2:03 PM
The WWDC sold out in less than two minutes, but 150 programming students can attend if they build an impressive app.
- 5 Ways To Back Up Your Data And Documents
April 24 2013 4:19 PM
Backing up documents and data can mean the difference between a minor inconvenient and posting flyers begging for your thesis back. Consider these five ways to keep your data safe.
- Apple Announces WWDC 2013 Details
April 24 2013 1:36 PM
Apple released ticket, date and registration info for WWDC 2013 on Wednesday -- what will iOS 7 and OS X 10.9 have in store for users?
- Newly Leaked iPad Photo Reveals Thinner, Redesigned Form Factor
April 23 2013 5:36 PM
A newly-leaked photo of Apple's next iPad reveals a new aluminum design inspired by the popular iPad mini.
- Leaked iPhone Photos Showcase Plastic Exterior
April 23 2013 2:24 PM
A newly leaked photo of the alleged "low cost" iPhone 6 showcases a white plastic exterior with sleek, rounded edges.
- Apple 2Q Earnings Preview: A Decline In Profits?
April 22 2013 4:22 PM
Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL) may report its first quarterly profit decline in 10 years when it releases its results on Tuesday after the U.S. stock market closes.
- Has Microsoft Confirmed The Return Of The Start Button For Windows 8.1?
April 22 2013 12:05 PM
Reports suggest that Microsoft will bring the Start button back in Windows 8.1 and the boot-to-desktop option in later updates.
- Reddit Hit By Malicious DDoS Attack
April 19 2013 11:28 AM
Reddit was hit by a malicious DDoS attack Friday morning as Internet users reported on the shootout between police and suspects of the Boston Marathon bombings.
- New Thinner, Lighter iPad Coming In September?
April 18 2013 1:35 PM
Apple's fifth-generation iPad, commonly referred to as the "iPad 5," will reportedly be released in September 2013.
- Windows To Reintroduce The Start Button?
April 17 2013 1:12 PM
Rumors suggest the Microsoft's upcoming Windows Blue OS may bring back the boot to desktop feature and the start button.
- Google Glass Ready To Ship To Explorers [VIDEO]
April 16 2013 10:52 AM
Google announced that its smart glasses have come off the production line, and Glass will finally be released to developers within days.
- 7 Incredible Applications For Raspberry Pi
April 15 2013 3:20 PM
We’ve rounded up seven of the most unique and noteworthy uses for the affordable, credit card-size computer, Raspberry Pi.
- Low-Cost iPhone Coming With A Flexible Display?
April 13 2013 9:46 AM
In the same way Apple re-engineered its EarPods to conform to the human ear, the iPhone 6 may come with a flexible display to accommodate a greater diversity of hand types.
- Google 5 Times Safer Than Bing?
April 12 2013 2:17 PM
A German study of 40 million search results found Google to be 5 times better than Bing at avoided malware.
- Want To Hijack An Airplane? There's An App For That
April 11 2013 11:18 AM
A Security Specialist developed an Android App that can completely hijack an airplane's systems.