- What To Expect At WWDC 2014
April 03 2014 1:52 PM
Apple announced Thursday that WWDC will take place June 2-6 at the Mascone West Center in San Francisco, Calif. Here’s what to expect.
- Windows 8.1 Update To Roll Out Next Week
April 03 2014 7:36 AM
The traditional Start menu is also said to be coming back to Windows, but not in the upcoming Windows 8.1 Update.
- Dropbox's Anti-Piracy System That Protects Privacy
March 31 2014 6:32 PM
The way Dropbox checks for pirated content is completely legal and doesn’t even really violate a person’s privacy.
- Tablets’ Global Winning Run Continues As PCs Lose Ground
March 29 2014 12:09 PM
Shipments of PCs, tablets, and mobile phones will reach 2.5 billion in 2014, according to Gartner research.
- SoundCloud Integration For Vox Announced
March 29 2014 11:22 AM
As Kiev protested, Coppertino programmed: makers of the Vox music player announce new innovations.
- Macworld Begins: How Analysts See Apple's 2014
March 27 2014 3:26 PM
As the Apple-dedicated tech conference began, five industry analysts discussed where Apple is and where it may go this year.
- Motorola To Charge 'Premium' Price For The Moto 360 Watch?
March 26 2014 6:19 PM
Motorola Mobility has not released details about the price or specs of the Moto 360 smartwatch, but consumers can expect it to cost at least as much as one of the company's smartphones.
- The Factors Behind Obama Push To End NSA Bulk Data Collection
March 24 2014 11:08 PM
The administration will lay out its proposal on Friday, reports the New York Times.
- Want $100 From Microsoft?
March 24 2014 6:43 PM
If you can verify that they are using a computer running Windows XP that is unable to support Windows 8, Microsoft will give a $100 store credit towards a new PC.
- LG Tweets G Watch As Release Date Approaches
March 24 2014 4:07 PM
LG tweeted a clearer look at the G Watch, the first Android Wear smartwatch release.
- Does Apple-Comcast Deal Mean Net Neutrality Is Dead?
March 24 2014 2:01 PM
Apple is discussing a deal with Comcast that would give Apple TV's streaming services preferential treatment on Comcast’s cable network.
- Motorola Hints At Moto 360 Watch Specs
March 22 2014 12:13 PM
Teasing details about the Moto 360 smart watch, one of the first wearables powered by Android Wear.
- Apple Rumored To Release New MacBook Models
March 22 2014 11:52 AM
Features a 12-inch screen minus the fan assembly found in Apple’s iOS device lineup.
- Who Left Hundreds Of Thousands Of Bitcoins In An Old Wallet?
March 21 2014 7:28 AM
Mt. Gox filed for bankruptcy on Feb. 28 stating that it had lost all of its 850,000 bitcoins due to a technical fault followed by a hack.
- Why Alibaba Group Acquired Stake In Bay Area App Maker
March 20 2014 7:30 AM
The Alibaba Group is currently preparing to get listed in New York and is anticipated to raise as much as $200 billion.
- Could $11 Have Made A Difference In Search Efforts For Flight MH370?
March 20 2014 2:22 AM
The upgraded system could have continued to send flight data by satellite even after the plane’s other communications were disabled.
- Are Robot Writers The Future Of Journalism
March 19 2014 2:31 PM
The bot draws on sources like the US Geological Survey for data and inserts the numbers into a written template.
- 3 Innovations To Look For At Macworld 2014
March 19 2014 12:16 PM
Starting March 27, iFans from around the world will interact with the newest apps, gadgets and toys.
- Gmail Accounts, Beware: Phishing Scam In Progress
March 19 2014 11:34 AM
The link takes users to a very realistic-looking page that is, ironically, hosted on Google’s servers.
- The Benefits Of Microsoft's OneNote For Mac
March 18 2014 5:34 AM
Although the app is free, Microsoft will charge for premium features like SharePoint support, version history and Outlook integration.