- Twitch To Live Stream Steve Aoki Performance
July 30 2014 8:38 PM
EDM artist Steve Aoki will live stream his performance from Twitch on Wednesday, a first for the gaming-centric streaming platform.
- Netflix Now Paying AT&T For Faster Service
July 30 2014 7:07 PM
Netflix now pays AT&T for better streaming speeds, but not all ISPs show any improvement with a deal.
- Here's Bolt, Instagram's Answer To Snapchat
July 30 2014 10:45 AM
Facebook builds its own ephemeral messaging app to compete with Snapchat.
- Twitter Rides World Cup To Robust User Growth
July 29 2014 4:42 PM
Market breathes sigh of relief after Twitter beat expectations on the metrics that matter.
- Just How Big Can Twitter Get?
July 29 2014 11:36 AM
Twitter has a noisy, loyal following. But can it expand into the masses? Tuesday afternoon's Q2 report should provide some answers.
- 'The Expendables 3' Leaks Online Before Theatrical Release
July 29 2014 11:14 AM
"The Expendables 3" will hit theaters on Aug. 15.
- Amazon Who? India's Largest Online Retailer Raises $1B
July 29 2014 8:02 AM
With the latest round of funding, Flipkart, which is gearing up for competition from Amazon, is now reportedly valued at about $7 billion.
- Mob Kills Woman, Girls Over Facebook Post In Pakistan
July 28 2014 7:29 AM
Human rights workers say the country’s blasphemy law is increasingly being used to persecute members of minority communities.
- Lenovo's Smart Glass Will Take On Google Glass
July 26 2014 12:05 PM
Lenovo takes on Google with its new smart glass and attempts to change the world of technology by creating an "Internet of things."
- Google's Granted As Many As 100K Requests To Delete Links In Europe
July 25 2014 7:46 AM
Google's received "right to be forgotten" requests to delete more than 300,000 URLs.
- Amazon's Fire Phone Is An Experiment In The Future Of Mobile Commerce
July 24 2014 8:00 PM
Mobile conversion rates are one-third that of PCs, which is a problem for Amazon.com. Which brings us to the Amazon Fire smartphone.
- Major League Baseball Weighs In On The Net Neutrality Debate
July 24 2014 7:26 PM
"Fast lanes would serve only one purpose: for broadband ISPs to receive an economic windfall," the filing said.
- 'Right To Forget' Tantra Sex? Google Says Yes
July 24 2014 3:52 PM
A European man successfully petitioned Google to remove from search results an article that referenced his connection to a Tantra sex workshop.
- International Operation Leads To 7 Arrests In StubHub Fraud Case
July 24 2014 2:54 AM
The arrests were made in the U.S., Canada, UK and Spain, after the breach, dating back to 2012, was reported to authorities.
- Are You A 'Simpsons' Fan? Read This
July 21 2014 5:27 PM
FXX launching digital Simpsons World following TV marathon
- Americans Love The Pirate Bay, Copyright Be Damned
July 21 2014 2:34 PM
The Pirate Bay, which facilitates illegal file sharing, continues to grow in popularity despite global crackdowns.
- Facebook Launches Save Bookmarking Feature
July 21 2014 1:48 PM
Facebook introduced a new feature called Save, which allows users to bookmark news feed items to check out later.
- Microsoft Suggests Reusing Passwords With Some Accounts
July 21 2014 12:30 PM
A Microsoft Research study suggests that users could reuse passwords with unimportant accounts.
- Verizon Boosts Upload Speeds For FiOS Customers
July 21 2014 11:06 AM
Verizon is rolling out upgrades to its FiOS service, which will match upload speeds to current download speeds.
- Why Are Fewer Chinese Getting Online?
July 21 2014 11:03 AM
Over 400 million rural farmers throughout China are offline, a number the government hopes to reduce.