The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge ended their Canadian tour today and are now expected to arrive in Los Angeles. There, the prince will play a polo match, he and Kate will hobnob with celebrities at a glitzy black-tie affair, and they'll both continue their charity work.
While in Canada, the royal duo competed against each other in a dragon boat race, donned cowboy hats and boots for the Calgary Stampede and sharpened their cooking skills, to name a few, of course.
But the newlyweds also gave royal-watchers something just as valuable: A chance to hear from the couple as they went about their day-to day duties, People.com reported.
Here are some of their best quotes from Canada --- with a few sound bites from the fans fortunate enough to have met them.
William's Best Lines
- Do we eat as we go? I'm quite hungry - to his instructor at the Montreal chef school
- I'd love to go to classes on the beach, building sand castles - to sand artist Maurice Bernard on Prince Edward Island
- Only half of me got wet - on the aftermath of his dragon boat race, to reporters
- I'm not sure I have the moves for it - to a member of The Young Canadians dance group, who invited him on the dance floor
Kate's Best Lines
- I'm very, very lucky. He looks after me as much as possible - on William, to former Army Colonel Robert O'Brien
- My grandparents used to live here so it's a very special place for me. We've been very spoiled and got to see some beautiful places already - on Canada
- We should get you a pair of these - to William, about a rodeo champion's chaps
The Best Fan Reactions
- I'm shaking - She's not just one of those pretty people in magazines. She's actually even prettier - Chiara Guglielmi, on meeting Kate
• He told them, 'Don't ever let people put you down because a prince looks up to you' Marie-Pier, on Prince William's talk with homeless youth
• When I wished her and William well with starting their own family, she said, 'Yes, I hope to' British ex-pat David Cheater, on meeting Kate
• This has given me a tremendous lift. Did Kate ever remind me of Diana - she was just wonderful. It has been one of the best days of my life - Terminal cancer patient Terry Joyce, on meeting Kate