Presidential debates are serious business, but they can also provide moments of hilarity. Thursday's Republican debate in Orlando, Fla., had plenty of both. Here are the top 10 quotes from the debate. Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson wins for the best quote of the night, but former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney had the most zingers, with four on the list.
10. Mitt Romney: The president's party wants to try and take from some people and give to the others. That isn't the way to lift America.
9. Jon Huntsman: I'm tempted to say that, when all is said and done, the two guys standing in the middle here, Romney and Perry, aren't going to be around, because they're going to bludgeon each other to death.
8. Mitt Romney: There's a Rick Perry out there that's saying ... the federal government shouldn't be in the pension business, that it's unconstitutional and it should be returned to the states. So you'd better find that Rick Perry and get him to stop saying that.
7. Rick Perry: If you say that we should not educate children who have come into our state for no other reason than they've been brought there by no fault of their own, I don't think you have a heart.
6. Mitt Romney: What President Obama is, is a big-spending liberal, and he takes his political inspiration from Europe and from the socialist democrats in Europe. Guess what? Europe isn't working in Europe.
5. Michele Bachmann: Barack Obama seems to think that when we earn money, it belongs to him and we're lucky just to keep a little bit of it.
4. Newt Gingrich: If you assume Washington remains the way Washington is right now, it's all hopeless. We might as well buy Greek bonds and go down together.
3. Rick Perry: I don't know how you would do this, but if you could take Herman Cain and mate him up with Newt Gingrich, I think you would have a couple of really interesting guys to work with.
2. Mitt Romney: I spent my life in the private sector, not in government. I only spent four years as a governor. I didn't inhale.
1. Gary Johnson: My next-door neighbor's two dogs have created more shovel-ready jobs than this current administration.