Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, and for those who are still searching for their perfect gift to give the woman in their life this holiday; look no further! Whether you want to splurge on your wife/girlfriend/fiancée this year, or just simply want to let her know that you care, we have a gift suitable for everyone’s budget.
Here are five Valentine's Day gift ideas for women:
1. Love Is Art Kit— $60 from UncommonGoods.com — If you’re looking for a way to spice up your Valentine’s Day evening with your loved one while also gifting the woman in your life a one-of-a-kind gift, consider purchasing artist Jeremy Brown’s Love is Art Kit. The unique kit comes with non-toxic and washable paint, a white canvas, a body scrubber and plastic sheeting, allowing couples to “express their love through abstract expressionism” while creating an usual piece of art.
2. The Cozy Sweater Robe— $59.50 from VictoriasSecret.com — Give your loved one the gift of comfort this Valentine’s Day. Victoria’s Secret may be known for their bras and underwear, but this knitted, fleece robe is one of the company’s highest rated garments. The robe comes with two pockets and a tie in the front for “extra warmth.” It is advertised as being “ultra soft” and is available in sizes extra-small to large.
3. Happy Valentine’s Day Strawberry Rose Box — $59.99 from 1800Flowers.com — Why buy your loved one a traditional box of chocolates when you get her handmade chocolate-covered strawberries? 1-800-Flowers offers a box of 12 strawberries dipped in real dark chocolate complete with white chocolate drizzles and sprinkles.
4. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar — $49 from Ulta.com — If you’re looking to get your woman something other than flowers and candy this Valentine’s Day, why not switch things up by gifting her the Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar eyeshadow palette from Ulta? This high-rated palette comes with 16 neutral colors fit for all skin types and eye colors and as well as a unique, chocolate bar-esque carrying case. The product is “cocoa powder-infused” and is advertised as being antioxidant-rich.
5. Spa Finder Gift Card — $25 to $500 on SpaFinder.com — If you want to give your lady the gift of indulgence this holiday but are unsure of the services she would enjoy, consider buying her a Spa Finder gift card. The site will allow gift recipients to discover spa’s in their area — over 20,000 locations accept their gift cards — and chose their own services such as massages, acupuncture and facials. The best part: the gift cards can be emailed and printed the very same day.