With Christmas just a few short weeks away, many of us are still trying to figure out the perfect gifts for our family members, friends and significant others. Picking out the right gift can sometimes get a bit stressful, so International Business Times rounded out nine Christmas presents to give anyone in your life who is obsessed with zombies and AMC’s “The Walking Dead.”
1. DVD Set -- There’s nothing like rewatching your favorite “Walking Dead” episodes, especially since the show is currently on hiatus and won’t return until February. For the person who can’t seem to fathom that Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln) and Glenn Rhee (Steven Yeun) won’t be kicking zombie butts on their TV screens for a while, you can buy the complete Season 5 DVD set. Target sells it for $29.99.
2. Comic Books -- All “Walking Dead” fans know that the AMC series is based on Robert Kirkman’s graphic novels of the same name. They make the perfect gift for zombie fans who love to read. Barnes & Noble sells "The Walking Dead, Volume 1" in paperback for $9.14. You can also get the Nook addition for $8.99. "The Walking Dead: Compendium One," which includes the first eight volumes, is available on Amazon for $35.99.
3. Walker Stalker Con Tickets -- Another cool gift idea for the zombie-obsessed is tickets to the popular convention Walker Stalker Con. The convention for New York and New Jersey took place this weekend, but there are ones coming up in London, Dallas, Denver, Nashville, Chicago, Boston and Atlanta. These conventions are a ton of fun and often include meet-and-greets with past and present cast members of “The Walking Dead.” Tickets range in price depending on if you want to attend for one day, two days or want the Platinum VIP package. Click HERE for more information on the Walker Stalker Con.
4. Walker Stalker Cruise --In January several of the “Walking Dead” cast members, including Norman Reedus (Daryl), Chandler Riggs (Carl) and Sonequa Martin-Green (Sasha), will be traveling with fans on a special cruise from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas. The three-day round trip includes photo ops, concerts, a Q&A session and more. Click HERE for more information on the Walker Stalker Cruise.
5. Novels --Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga teamed up to write several books that spin off certain events that happened on the TV series. There’s Kirkman’s "The Walking Dead: Descent," which follows the events after the fall of the Governor. Barnes & Noble sells the novel in paperback for $11.75, hardcover for $21.83 and Nook for $7.99.
6. Trivia Game -- Toys "R" US has a cool trivia game for fans of the AMC TV show. The game, which costs $16.99, includes more than 400 questions about “The Walking Dead” and everything zombie. The player starts off as a human and slowly turns into a walker with every question they get wrong.
7. Clothing -- Hot Topic has a nice selection of T-shirts and hats for every fan of “The Walking Dead.” Ladies can rock out in a V-neck T-shirt with Daryl’s face on the front and the words “Keep Calm and Hide Behind Daryl” on the back. The shirt sells for $22.50. The clothing company also has a cool replica of Daryl’s leather vest for guys for $54.95.
8. Wall Calendar -- Let Michonne (Danai Gurira) and Rick (Andrew Lincoln) help you count the days until Season 6 returns with a 2016 wall calendar. You can get it for as little as $10.97 at Walmart.
9. Collectible Toys -- For those fans obsessed with Morgan (Lennie James), Jet.com has a collectible toy featuring the character from Season 3 when he set traps outside his makeshift home to keep walkers and humans away. The gift set, which sells for $29.65, includes Morgan covered in blood holding a gun as a female walker gets stuck in one of his traps.