Filming for Season 5 of “The Walking Dead” is underway … and we are dying for spoilers. The good news is that the cast and creator, Robert Kirkman, have been happy to give fans little teasers about the coming season. The bad news is we have to wait until the fall to watch any of the drama unfold.
In a chat with Entertainment Weekly Radio, Kirkman did promise that the fans waiting for new episodes will be satisfied … because the Season 5 premiere will answer a lot of questions!
“There’s a lot going on with Terminus,” the creator dished. “In our premiere episode of Season 5 we’re going to give a ton of answers of who the people of Terminus are, what they’re doing, why they’re doing it, what’s going on with them. And by the end of that episode you’re going to have a much better understanding of what’s going on with them and why they’re so important to the show. Oh, and Daryl dies.”
We’re banking on the Daryl death comment being a joke, but we’re taking the answers Kirkman teased very seriously. Check out 14 questions we want answers to when Season 5 of “The Walking Dead” premieres:
1. Are the people at Terminus cannibals?
Continue Reading Below
2. What is the story behind the Terminus quote: “NEVER AGAIN, NEVER TRUST. WE FIRST, ALWAYS”?
3. What kind of meat was Mary cooking at the Terminus grill?
4. Why did the Termites have a pile of bones in their courtyard?
5. Do the bones belong to animals … or humans?
6. Are there more train cars holding prisoners at Terminus?
7. Did the Termites raid the Governor’s old camp?
8. Who kidnapped Beth?
9. Is Beth alive?
10. Where are Carol, Tyreese and Baby Judith?
11. Did Carol, Tyreese and Baby Judith watch Rick and the others get captured?
12. Will Rick, Daryl, Michonne and Carl reject Tara from their group because of her involvement with the Governor’s attack?
13. Will Eugene, Abraham and Rosita get back on the road for D.C.?
14. Does Eugene really know where the zombie virus originated?
What questions about “The Walking Dead” do you have? Tweet them to @AmandaTVScoop.