Well, that was interesting. On Sunday, MTV celebrated the 32nd installment of the network’s annual Video Music Awards, bringing out all the stops for the highly anticipated ceremony, which was hosted by tongue-wagging starlet Miley Cyrus. And just as the “Wrecking Ball” singer promised, the 2015 event was nothing less than a wild, rainbow-hued party.
“I didn’t want this VMAs to be like they’ve been in the past,” Cyrus said during an interview with New York Times, adding that the show, which aired Aug. 30, would be “psychedelic” and “raw.”
From the southern belle’s smoking hot new number “Dooo It” to Nicki Minaj’s heated acceptance speech, which threw some major shade at Cyrus, the 2015 VMAs were infused with jaw-dropping moments from start to finish. Check out all the must-see scenes from the MTV Video Music Awards below:
1. Nicki Minaj And Taylor Swift's Mashup
2. Miley Cyrus's Unveils New Song "Dooo It"
3. Taylor Swift Wins Video of the Year
4. Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus During Acceptance Speech
5. Kanye West For President
6. Nick Jonas Performs First Solo VMA Performance
7. Justin Bieber Sings "What Do You Mean?"
8. The Weeknd Performs "Can't Feel My Face"
9. Demi Lovato And Iggy Azalea Get "Cool For the Summer"
10. Tori Kelly Belts Out "Should've Been Us"
11. Pharrell Williams Sings "Freedom"
12. Twenty One Pilots And A$Ap Rocky Rock Out During "HeavyDirtySoul/M$/LSD"
13. Walk The Moon Gets Groovy During "Shut Up and Dance"
14. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Go "Downtown"
Which 2015 MTV VMAs performance was your favorite? Sound off in the comments section below!