Whitney Houston's final autopsy report, released Wednesday, states that she had cocaine throughout her system and that detectives investigating the singer's death found white powdery substances along with a spoon with white residue in her hotel room.
Authorities found a spoon with a white crystal-like substance in it [and] a rolled up piece of white paper from off the top of a counter along the east wall of the bathroom, the Associated Press reported.
The report didn't identify the substance as cocaine, but the toxicology report did note that the drug was found in Houston's system.
TMZ reported that the final autopsy report also stated that, Located in the top drawer, in the north side of the counter were remnants of a white powdery substance, and a portable mirror on a base. The celebrity news website further stated that officials found more white powder on the base of the mirror.
Houston possibly overdosed on a narcotic substance, prescription medications, over the counter medications and alcohol, TMZ said the report stated.
Houston's body was found face down in the bath tub at her hotel suite with a bloody purge coming from her nose. She died at the Beverly Hilton hotel on Feb. 11. She was to make an appearance at Clive Davis' pre-Grammys gala held at the hotel that day. She was 48 years old.
Houston's death has been ruled an accident. Officials with the coroner's office have also stated that the singer's death was also because of heart disease and cocaine use.
Houston's toxicology results also revealed that she had marijuana, Xanax and allergy medication Benadryl in her system, the AP reported.
Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter told the AP that he couldn't say how recently Houston may have used the drug. In the meantime Beverly Hills Police Lt. Mark Rosen has told the media that their investigation remains open.
Houston battled drug use for years.