Looks like Jodie Sweetin’s schedule just got a little fuller. According to reports, the actress, who is set to star in Netflix’s “Fuller House,” now has a wedding to plan after having accepted her boyfriend Justin Hodak’s marriage proposal.
People magazine confirmed the exciting news, noting that the 34-year-old star announced her engagement to her close friends and family on Thursday. Sweetin then shared an image of her sparkling rock via Facebook leaving fans to wonder about the man who slipped such a jaw-dropping ring on her finger.
Here’s everything you need to know about Sweetin’s fiancé Hodak below:
- Hodak proposed the same week that Sweetin celebrated her 34th birthday.
“To my one and only @jodiesweetin. I love you more than anything. Happy Birthday. May we grow together for many more to come,” he wrote on Instagram with a picture of the two locking lips.
- Hodak and Sweetin have been dating for two years, according to E! Online.
- Hodak will be Sweetin’s fourth husband. At age 20 Sweetin married her first husband Shaun Holguin before the two divorced in 2006. Sweetin then met Cody Herpin in 2007 and that same year the couple exchanged vows. They have one daughter, Zoie Herpin, together who was born in 2008. Sweetin filed for separation from Herpin in 2008 and in April 2010 the two were legally divorced.
Ten days later Sweetin’s rep revealed that Sweetin was expecting a baby with her boyfriend of one year Morty Coyle. Beatrix Sweetin-Coyle was born in August 2010 and the parents later married in 2012 before ending their relationship in 2013. Two years following the breakup, Sweetin began dating Hodak.
- Hodak also has a daughter who he gushes about through his Instagram account regularly.
- Like Sweetin, who struggled with substance abuse since childhood, Hodak is also a former addict. According to Sweetin’s fiancé, the “Fuller House” star and his daughter celebrated his 11 years of sobriety and birthday by bringing him a cake to his Twelve Steps meeting.
“I can’t believe it’s been 11 years,” he wrote. “I can remember where I come from. My life is completely different than it was 11 years about. #sobriety #loveisreal.”
- Hodak has visited the “Fuller House” set. Sweetin shared a sweet photo of her and her soon-to-be husband sitting on the steps of the iconic San Francisco home via Instagram.
Netflix will stream all 13 episodes of the “Full House” reboot on Friday, Feb. 26.