"World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor" has revealed more information about Timewalking as part of its coming Patch 6.2 "Fury of Hellfire." This time it's focused on the Mana-Tombs Outland, including details about its dungeon map, bosses, achievements and reputation. Read on to learn more about it.
Battle.net reports that the Mana-Tombs Outland is located in Auchindoun, a grave-city beneath the Terokkar forests. It is where the draenei buried their dead. It was originally guarded by the Auchenai. Unfortunately, a shadowy cult invaded the city and released a monster from arcane captivity, which tore Auchindoun apart. The Mana-Tombs is considered a good place for "WoW" players to practice their cleanses and dispels.
Mana-Tombs (Outland) Reputation And Achievements
1. Mana-Tombs Achievement: This can be obtained by completing the Mana-Tombs dungeon and beating its bosses.
2. Heroic: Mana-Tombs Achievement: This achievement is required for the Outland Dungeon Hero.
3. Consortium Reputation: This reputation can be earned by killing enemies in this particular dungeon.
1. Tavarok: This boss was summoned by Pathaleon the Calculator, as ordered by Kael'thas Sunstrider. Tavarok gathers the arcane energies in the Mana-Tombs. He has lost Pathaleon's corruption and is now acting on his own free will. Beware of his Crystal Prison, which can shave off a huge amount of a player's life while inside it.
2. Nexus-Prince Shaffar: This boss is obsessed by the hidden treasures and mysteries of the Mana-Tombs. He even moved a large army of ethereals into the dungeon to keep his competitors away. Don't allow Nexus-Prince Shaffar's orbs to accumulate because it packs a deadly punch if it reaches a large number.
3. Pandemonius: This boss is a Void Lord who is also known as the Worldslayer, the Duke of Chaos and the Eater of Nations. He used to be one of Dimensius' commanders until Nexus-Prince Shaffar bound him and forced him to serve the ethereals. Don't hit Pandemonius' shield.
Click here to learn more about the Mana-Tombs, including tips on how to defeat enemies in that dungeon, such as the Mana Leeches that explode when they are nearing death. Click here and here to learn more about the Consortium reputation from Wowpedia and Wowhead. Click here to learn more about the 6.2 Public Test Realms Watch notes.