Orlando Police, Monday, named the ex-fiancé of a 33-year-old woman, Michelle Parker, as a prime suspect after she went missing, subsequent to her appearance on a taped episode of “The People's Court.

Chief Paul Rooney, in a news conference on Monday, said that Dale Smith, her former fiancé, is the focus of the police detectives' investigation into the disappearance of Parker.

We had to look at every aspect of the case before we could come out publicly and state that Smith is our primary focus. We will not rest until Michelle is found, Rooney said.

Although Rooney has publicly identified Smith as the lone suspect in the case, no charges have been filed against him.

Parker was last seen on Nov. 17 when she dropped her three-year-old twins at Smith's home in the Carter Glen Townhouses off Golden Road, according to her sister, Lauren Erickson. She was scheduled to bartend that alleged night at The Barn in Sanford but she never turned up.

Ercikson said that her last communication was a brief and suspicious text message that was sent to her brother on the same day from Parker’s phone at 4.26 a.m.

She doesn't send one-word text messages, Erickson said.

The Orlando police Saturday raided Smith’s home but the police did not uncover any evidence during the raid, Parker's brother, Dustin Erickson, told a local news station.

Parker disappeared the same day that the taped episode of The People's Court was aired, featuring her and Smith. Both Parker and Smith were in the court over a dispute about a $5,000 engagement ring.

He gets pretty malicious and vindictive. He is also a mean person especially when he's been drinking, Parker said on the show.

He shouldn't have put his hands on me and he shouldn't have put his hands on me prior. He shouldn't have left me three or four times over the past year and a half that we've been together, she said.

However, Rooney said that Smith denied a polygraph test, and there are no other suspects in the case.

All attempts to reach Smith by phone or by social media for comments were unsuccessful and it wasn’t immediately known if he had hired an attorney.