The 50th annual Academy of Country Music Awards brought out all the biggest country stars – and even a few pop stars. The ceremony took place at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, and it seemed more like a concert than an awards show. With over 20 artists performing, there was plenty of entertainment, but a few performances were just a little better than the others. Check out our favorite acts from Sunday night's 2015 ACM Awards below:
6. Eric Church and Keith Urban – This pair kicked off the show with two songs, “Pledge Allegiance to the Hag” and “Raise 'Em Up.” The high-energy performance was the perfect way to get the audience pumped for the show.
5. Rascal Flatts and Christina Aguilera – Pop star Aguilera is currently on the ABC hit “Nashville,” and fans got a sneak peek at her song “Shotgun,” which she'll perform in this Wednesday’s episode. The boys joined her and segued into their song “Riot.”
4. Little Big Town – Some people may have been surprised that the band performed their controversial song “Girl Crush,” a tune about being jealous of a man's new girlfriend. But a little controversy didn’t stop the band from taking the stage at the ACM Awards.
3. Florida Georgia Line – The duo performed their hit “Sippin’ on Fire,” and they’re one of the few acts that got a little theatrical. The band kept with the theme of the song and lit the stage on fire.
2. Dan + Shay and Nick Jonas – This was another pop-country collaboration that we loved. Dan + Shay remixed Jonas’ songs “Jealous” and “Chains” to make them a little more country for the night. The duo also mixed in their tune “Nothing Like You.”
1. Miranda Lambert – The blonde superstar wasn’t there just to support her husband, host Blake Shelton. She picked up a Milestone Award for her achievements and performed two songs, “Mama’s Broken Heart” and “Little Red Wagon.”