Supporters of the Islamic State group, also known as ISIS, have targeted Facebook Inc. CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter Inc. CEO Jack Dorsey in their latest video for cracking down on terrorist content on social media, according to reports. The video purportedly made by a group calling itself “Sons Caliphate Army” threatened to take down the two social media websites as well as Zuckerberg and Dorsey.

In the 25-minute video, the group also claims to have hacked over 10,000 Facebook accounts, 150 Facebook groups, and more than 5,000 Twitter accounts. They said that these accounts have been assigned to the group’s supporters following the hacks, CNN Money reported.

“To Mark and Jack, founders of Twitter and Facebook / and to their Crusader government / You announce daily that you suspend many of our accounts / And to you we say: Is that all you can do? You are not in our league. If you close one account we take 10 in return and soon your names will be erased after we delete you sites,” the group reportedly said in the video.

A Twitter representative declined to comment on the video saying “it just happens all the time,” the Guardian reported. The representative did not provide details on the number of the threats the company received so far, the newspaper added.

In an effort to tackle the spread of terrorism online, Twitter shut down over 125,000 accounts since mid-2015. The company said earlier this month that those accounts were handled by people promoting radicalism and those with links to ISIS.

During the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Monday Zuckerberg pointed out the ways Facebook already addresses the threat of terrorism. He also said his company removes anyone posting content promoting terrorism.

“We feel we have a pretty big responsibility running this big networking community to help prevent terrorism and different points of attack. We have very strong policies on this. We do not want those type of people [promoting terrorism] on Facebook,” Zuckerberg said.