April Fools’ Day is Wednesday, and what better way to show the ones you love how much you care than to play an epic prank? The victims are known as “April fools,” and it’s a tradition that has been going on since the Middle Ages. So why stop now? Below are some ideas for practical jokes to play on boyfriends and girlfriends:
1. Cream Cheese Deodorant
This will only work with people who use deodorant sticks. Push the deodorant down, then cover the top with cream cheese. If the hoax works, the victim will wreak of cheese all day.
2. Mayonnaise Cupcakes
“Oh, how nice! You made me cupcakes!” This is what the victim of the April Fools’ joke will say, except instead of icing, use mayonnaise. It’s an especially cruel joke for those who loathe mayo. Most people won’t be able to tell it isn’t vanilla icing until it’s too late.
3. Toilet Bowl Tricks
Bathroom humor is still funny for most people. There’s the classic plastic wrap trick, but covering the bowl will cause a mess. Instead, put bubble wrap on the bottom of the toilet seat for some aural embarrassment.
4. Soap Or Nope
Paint a bar of soap with clear nail polish so it won’t lather.
5. Inked For Life?
This one is good if your significant other is a heavy sleeper with short hair. Place a temporary tattoo on the back of the neck.
6. Put tape over the remote's censor so it won’t work.
7. Put green food coloring in a container of milk.
8. Turn the opener on the top of a beer or soda can so your victim can’t open it.
9. Toilet paper the bed before the victim wakes up.
10. Put Vaseline on the doorknob.
11. Replace hand soap with hair gel.
12. Set the clock an hour ahead, but make sure to adjust the alarm too so no one is late for work.
13. Set the television to an extremely high volume before you shut it off. The victim will be in for a blast when the TV is turned on.
Click here for tips on how to prank someone through a text message.
Follow me on Twitter @mariamzzarella