After a two-night “Bachelorette” premiere, viewers finally learned that Kaitlyn Bristowe will be Season 11’s star on Tuesday. (Sorry, Britt Nilsson!) With the confirmation that Kaitlyn will be the woman seeking love with 25 of America’s most eligible bachelors on the hit ABC reality series comes the first official trailer for the show’s 2015 season. Here are six of the most shocking moments from the Season 11 teaser:
1. Nick Viall returns— Nick was sent home in the final episode of Andi Dorfman’s season of “The Bachelorette.” During the reunion show, Nick slammed the Season 10 star for having sex with him in the Fantasy Suite and dumping him the following day. But all of his drama on the series didn’t appear to deter Kaitlyn. In the trailer, she is shown accepting the former “Bachelorette” contestant into her cast with open arms.
2. Jealousy- Unfortunately for Kaitlyn, her suitors are none too pleased about Nick’s arrival. “He’s already had his shot. Why allow him to come back?” contestant Justin asks Kaitlyn in the trailer.
And it appears the jealousy will go both ways.
“Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do,” Nick threatens one of the men.
3. Sex scandal— In the promo, Kaitlyn admits to have sex with one of her brunette contestants, an admission which causes a noticeable upset among the men.
“I don’t understand. I just happened,” Kaitlyn says in a voiceover. “I don’t think I’m a bad person and I’m not ashamed of myself. But I do have other relationships and one of this relationships went too far, too fast… I made a huge mistake.”
4. Backlash-- While its not uncommon for some “Bachelor” and “Bachelorette” contestants to pull their potential husband/wife aside for a heartfelt one-on-one, one of Kaitlyn’s candidates might make one of the most shocking comments in the show’s history. In the promo, Ian tells Kaitlyn he believes she does not have the best intentions for being on the show. “I feel you’re here to make out with a bunch of dudes on TV,” he shares as Kaitlyn looks on confused.
5. Destinations— Chris Soules’ season of “The Bachelor,” from which Kaitlyn originates, kept the stars within the confides of the U.S. But this season, it appears the cast will be traveling to destinations near home and overseas in the quest to find love. The trailer shows the contestants not only traveling to Texas, Utah and New York, but also Ireland.
6. Amy Schumer— Being that Kaitlyn is an aspiring comedian, it only makes sense for one of Hollywood’s biggest comedic actors of the moment to help her find love.
“Do you already have rules for myself, like, ‘I’m not going to kiss everybody’?” “Trainwreck” star Amy Schumer asks Kaitlyn.
“I’ve already kissed everybody,” Kaitlyn admits.
Watch the trailer for Season 11 of "The Bachelorette" below:
“The Bachelorette” airs Mondays at 9 p.m. EDT on ABC.