Best Buy will be holding a pre-Black Friday sale on Nov. 7. The sale will last only for a day at select Best Buy stores. The sale will allow users to avail attractive discounts on products from leading brands like Apple, Microsoft, Sony and more.
According to BlackFriday, the Nov. 7 sale will be available at 400 Best Buy stores across the nation. The sale will start at 1 p.m. and end at 5 p.m. Users can visit Best Buy’s website to find out which stores will be running the pre-Black Friday sale.
The retailer giant will be also giving away a free gift for the first 100 buyers. The sale will allow users to take advantage of Black Friday-like deals, BGR reported. Here are some of the deals that will be available on this Saturday at Best Buy:
- Avail $70 discount by purchasing an Apple TV and an iPhone 6 or 6 Plus with a two-year agreement.
- Receive $100 gift card from the retailer on purchase of MacBook Air,
- Purchase Sony PS4 and get “Destiny: The Taken King” title for free.
- Get a $50 gift card from Best Buy and a free game worth up to $59.99 on purchase of Xbox One with Halo 5 limited edition controller.
- Avail $200 discount on select variants of Surface Pro 3
- Save $150 on HP Envy x360 2-in-1 laptop.
- Save $75 on purchase of iPad Air 2 with 64 GB storage
- Massive discount of $1,200 on 64.5-inch Sony 65X900C LED 4K Ultra HD smart 3D TV.
- Save $500 on Samsung 60JS8000 LED 4K Ultra HD smart TV.
Best Buy is also selling the Netgear Nighthawk DST router, Fitbit activity tracker, go Pro Hero4 Session and many other tech products with exciting discounts. Before purchasing a product through Nov. 11 sale, Best Buy users are recommended to also check other pre-Black Friday offers from other retailers.