Kelly Clarkson has a new man in her life!
The Texan native recently confirmed on a Toronto radio stated that she was dating Brandon Blackstock and that she couldn't be happier. Clarkson has been single since 2006 after her split from singer-songwriter Graham Colton.
[Blackstock] understands my work and how much I work and I understand his stuff, said Clarkson.
So who exactly is Brandon Blackstock? Unlike Clarkson's previous boyfriends (she once dated David Hodges of Evanescence) Blackstock is a relative unknown. Below we've complied some facts about Clarkson's new beau.
- He comes from a musical family. He is the step son of Reba McEntire and his father is Narvel Blackstock, Clarkson's manager.
- He's a talent manager based out of Nashville. Follow him on Twitter here.
- He manages Blake Shelton, a judge on The Voice and a country singer in his own right.
- Blackstock is divorced and has two children.
- He is the CEO of Starstruck Management Group, a company previously owned by his father.