Texas EquuSearch (TES), the volunteer organization that helped in the search for a missing Caylee Anthony in 2008, is suing Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

A hearing for the group was held on Tuesday, where TES asked for the reimbursement of $110,000 spent on two, multi-day searches, conducted in September and November of 2009. The group argued Anthony wasted their money and resources, since she knew where her daughter was.

At the hearing, a closed-room affair, Charles Greene, Anthony's attorney, explained to the judge that his client's Fifth Amendment privilege applied to Texas EquuSearch's deposition questions.

There were no attorneys representing EquuSearch. However, Anthony had criminal lawyers Cheny Mason and Lisabeth Fryer, in addition to Greene.

According to clickorlando.com, Mason and Fryer are working on Anthony's appeal for lying to the police.

Casey Anthony will be compelled to answer the following admissions, according to cfnews13.com:

Admit that you did not observe or hear George Anthony call 911 at any time to report that he or you had discovered that Caylee Marie Anthony had drowned in the swimming poll at your parents' house on or about June 16, 2008.

Admit that you were aware in September 2008 and October 2008 that EquuSearch was conducting searches for your daughter, Caylee.

She has been given 10 days to provide answers.

Apart from Texas EquuSearch, Anthony is also facing a defamation lawsuit filed by a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez claims her life was ruined after Anthony linked her to Caylee's disappearance in 2008.

At her trial, Anthony said Caylee had gone for a vacation with a nanny, named Zenaida, and had been missing since then. It later turned out the story was completely made up, to mislead people who were concerned about Caylee's disappearance.

The Gonzalez hearing was also scheduled for the same time on Tuesday but it appears to have been cancelled, according to the court docket.

Anthony was acquitted of the murder charges of her 2-year-old daughter last July but was found guilty on four counts of lying to the Orange County Sheriff's Office regarding her daughter's death.