Casey Anthony was released from jail on Sunday and her lawyer is asking that people start respecting the jury verdict.

We need to start respecting the jury verdict and decisions that the juries make, Jose Baez told Fox News on Sunday.

The Florida mom was accused of murdering her daughter in 2008, but her acquittal on July 5 has angered many. She was however, found guilty of lying to officers investigating the toddler's disappearance, but because of time served Casey Anthony walked free on Sunday.

Casey Anthony left a Florida jail Sunday morning while it was still dark out and hasn't been seen in public since. People last saw her that morning with her hair pulled back in a bun, wearing a pink T-shirt, jeans and sneakers.

Armed sheriff deputies escorted her out of jail among protestors shouting Baby killer! and You suck! Casey Anthony got into an SUV and left.

But no one knows where to.

Her parents, George and Cindy, don't know where she is, and have said their daughter has no place in their family home. Their attorney had tried to get in touch with Casey's attorney Jose Baez to know her whereabouts.

Her legal team has said it has received a death threat.

Last week, one juror in the Casey Anthony case reportedly went into hiding after the acquittal.

It was reported that juror No. 12 left her job and went into hiding because her coworkers wanted her head on a platter because she and 11 other jurors in the Casey Anthony trial found the mom not guilty of first-degree murder.

Court records of the jurors' names are sealed and may remain anonymous for a while. Judge Belvin Perry, who oversaw the case, has refused to release the names of the jurors because of concerns for their safety.

Perry has said he will consider setting a cooling-off period after which the names might be released, but didn't say exactly when he will announce a new decision.

Casey Anthony Murder Trial

The seven-woman, five-man jury took about one day to reach a verdict in the case. The verdict left the nation in shock as the prosecution's argument was that Casey had murdered the toddler so she could continue an active night life/social life, unencumbered by parenthood.

The prosecution had claimed Casey Anthony suffocated her daughter with duct tape in June 2008, then stored the body in the trunk of a car. Casey Anthony didn't report the toddler was missing for 31 days.

Casey Anthony was however, found guilty on four counts of providing false information to law enforcement officers. She will be spared a death sentence, and because of time served since 2008, will walk free this weekend.

The defense said the toddler's death was an accidental drowning the family's backyard pool, that led to a cover-up.