Bell'O International, an award-winning designer and manufacturer of A/V furniture and consumer electronic accessories, is all set to launch a new range of in-ear headphones and surge protectors under the brand name Bell'O Digital.
Bell'O Digital in-ear headphones have been designed by a team of professionals who are passionate about sound. The earbuds boast features like tangle-free cords, thin profile protective cases, in-line volume control and a microphone for cell phone use. The earbuds will be available in the spring with price tag ranging from $9.99 to $39.99.
The surge protectors boast the following features:
- EMI/RF noise filtration
- fireproof MOV
- lighted grounded and protected indicators
- power safety shutdown and energy saving green power protection
- Maximum Joule protection ratings
- multiple component connection outlets
- a connected equipment warranty to ensure complete protection for all electronic devices
- a sleek high gloss finish
- slender profiles
- 24K gold plated connections
Available from this spring, the surge protectors are priced between $29.99 and $129.99.
The Bell'O Digital brand was developed to expand our rapidly growing consumer electronics accessory business into the future, Bell'O International CEO Marc Sculler said. The functional and aesthetic designs of our in-ear headphones and surge protectors are representative of the extraordinary attention to detail that has made Bell'O world-renowned. Retailers and consumers have come to depend on Bell'O for exceeding their expectations and Bell'O Digital will take that to a new, higher level.