- Jimmy Choo To Be Listed On London Stock Exchange
September 23 2014 8:24 AM
Jimmy Choo plans to expand farther into the high-end shoes market, which has been growing at a rapid pace.
- New Retina iPad Mini May Not Launch This Year: Report
September 23 2014 7:46 AM
Other than new models of the iPad Air and Retina iPad mini, Apple is also rumored to soon launch a larger iPad with a 12.9-inch display.
- New iPhones Predicted To Win Over Android Switchers
September 23 2014 6:07 AM
The latest iPhones, which together sold more than 10 million units during opening weekend, are expected to lure in high-end Android switchers.
- Tesco Overstated Profit Forecast By $408M
September 22 2014 5:25 AM
The board said the company is conducting an inquiry, and has asked Deloitte to conduct an independent and complete review of the issue.
- OSI Group To Cut 340 Jobs At Shanghai Husi Unit
September 22 2014 4:16 AM
The food supplier from Illinois found itself at the middle of a safety scandal in July, involving a Chinese subsidiary.
- Alibaba IPO Now Biggest Ever
September 22 2014 1:10 AM
Alibaba surpassed Agricultural Bank of China’s $22.1 billion IPO to become the world’s largest, after bankers hiked up the deal size.
- After Record IPO, Alibaba Prepares To Expand Outside China
September 20 2014 2:18 AM
Alibaba could strengthen its overseas operations by focusing on investments in, and partnerships with, local logistics companies.
- Groupon Reveals Dismal Diversity Data
September 19 2014 4:48 PM
Groupon revealed its diversity statistics on Friday, which fell in line with a number of tech companies reports over the past months
- PBR's Russian Takeover Has US Tweeters Crying In Their Beer
September 19 2014 4:27 PM
Americans took to Twitter to express their outrage over a Russian company buying hipster beer brand PBR.
- Free Weed In Colorado For Veterans
September 19 2014 4:17 PM
The organization Grow4Vets is having a pot giveaway in Denver on Saturday. The event will give marijuana to vets "who need it most."
- General Mills, Maker Of Wheaties, Closing 2 Factories
September 19 2014 9:29 AM
A General Mills cereal factory founded in 1947 has become a casualty of America’s shifting breakfast habits.
- Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014: How To Get Free Doughnuts
September 19 2014 8:52 AM
How to get free doughnuts from Krispy Kreme on International Talk Like a Pirate Day.
- Where To Score Free Burgers For National Cheeseburger Day
September 18 2014 12:18 PM
Burger joints across America are offering free or deeply discounted burgers in honor of National Cheeseburger Day.
- Alibaba In Talks With India's Snapdeal: Report
September 18 2014 2:39 AM
The Snapdeal alliance could help Alibaba enter India’s booming online retail space and compete directly with Flipkart and Amazon.
- Alibaba's Possible Shadow Banking Headache
September 17 2014 1:46 PM
The money-market account started by Alibaba is one of the company's biggest successes, but might run afoul of Beijing's central planners.
- Sony Quadruples Loss Estimate, Announces Job Cuts
September 17 2014 4:38 AM
In its previous estimate, the Japanese electronics giant had expected its mobile phones division to revive the company's fortunes.
- Apple's Newest Phones May Not Reach Chinese Stores Until 2015
September 17 2014 4:15 AM
The new iPhones have reportedly failed to get the necessary approval from China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology.
- NFL Sponsor CoverGirl Holds 'Game Face'
September 16 2014 12:51 PM
The cosmetic brand has responded to an altered image of one of its NFL "Get Your Game Face On" ads that went viral.
- Apple Expects To Sell 60M iPhones During Holiday Season
September 16 2014 7:14 AM
Investors are interested to know how Apple will perform in the December quarter, the first full quarter after the release of the iPhone 6.
- Infosys Implements Big Data Platform At Japanese Retailer Muji
September 16 2014 6:27 AM
Japanese retailer Ryohin Keikaku, known for its Muji brand stores, has contracted Infosys to implement the IT company's big data platform.