- China's Great Collagen Swindle
May 24 2013 12:09 PM
Collagen, formerly believed to keep the skin firm, has become an enormously profitable product. But it does nothing for health.
- Looking For A Memorial Day Sale In The US? Here Are 29
May 24 2013 10:32 AM
Here are the best Memorial Day sales, discounts and bargains for the long weekend.
- Arrest Made In Infamous Horse Meat Scandal
May 24 2013 10:18 AM
Dutch authorities on Thursday arrested the director of a meat-processing and wholesale company whose business is at the center of an investigation into undeclared mixing of horse meat with beef.
- At Procter & Gamble, It's Out With The Old, In With The Old
May 24 2013 10:17 AM
Bob McDonald will be replaced as CEO by his predecessor, A.G. Lafley.
- IPhone 5S May Feature Dual LED Flash, More Colors
May 24 2013 5:08 AM
Fresh rumor suggests Apple's iPhone 5S will feature a brighter flash and be available in more color options.
- Will The Second-Gen Nexus 7 Release In July?
May 23 2013 2:30 PM
There is still hope of a second-generation Nexus 7 tablet launch in July after the device was a no-show at Google I/O.
- Chinese Confident About Spending Their Money
May 23 2013 11:25 AM
According to the latest Nielsen report, Chinese consumers remain optimistic about the state of China's economy, and are now buying more high-end products than ever.
- Lowe's - How Did The Prolonged Winter Affect Q1's Earnings?
May 23 2013 11:20 AM
Lowe's lower-than-expected Q1 earnings and revenue linked to cool and wet weather.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Shipments Touch 10 Million Units Within A Month
May 23 2013 7:06 AM
Samsung’s flagship smartphone, the Galaxy S4, has shipped 10 million units, making it the company’s fastest-moving handset ever.
- Wal-Mart Hires Former Bush Adviser To Lead Gov't Relations
May 22 2013 2:46 PM
Wal-Mart has hired Dan Bartlett, ex-advisor to George Bush, to head government relations amid bribery and Bangladesh-factory controversies.
- For Tesco Grocery, China Continues To Disappoint
May 22 2013 12:31 PM
The British grocery giant has not performed well in China, and is closing more stores - a trend that will likely continue.
- Poultry Company Recalls 6,165 Pounds Of Product
May 22 2013 11:44 AM
Foster Farms is recalling about 6,165 pounds of its grilled chicken breast strips because they contain wheat and soy.
- Will Sony Split? CEO Says Maybe
May 22 2013 7:58 AM
Kazuo Hirai makes his first public comments about activist investor Daniel Loeb's request to break up Sony.
- Saks Stock Is Soaring On News Of A Possible Sale
May 21 2013 5:04 PM
The luxury retailer reportedly hired Goldman Sachs to find a buyer.
- Chinese Luxury Brand Backed By Hermès To Open A Store In Paris
May 21 2013 3:59 PM
Shang Xia, a brand inspired by traditional Chinese design elements, is opening its third location and first store overseas, in Paris.
- Home Depot's Q1: Another Sign Of Housing's Rebound?
May 21 2013 8:20 AM
The world's largest home improvement retailer's Q1 results pleasantly surprised Wall Street's analysts.
- Communist Lux: Fancy Car Demand Down In China
May 21 2013 5:31 AM
Luxury car prices declined 3.4% in April, showing just how much demand for luxury goods by the country's civil servants affects prices.
- Conflict Isn't Pretty For Chinese Cosmetic Company
May 18 2013 7:05 PM
Shanghai Jahwa, one of China's oldest cosmetic companies, took a hit because of a dispute between an executive and its controlling shareholder.
- Need Medicine You Can Afford? Forget The US; Try India
May 17 2013 10:26 AM
India moves to drop price of pharmaceuticals. Drugmakers have until the end of June to comply.
- Europeans Drove More Cars Off The Lots In April
May 17 2013 7:39 AM
The 27-state EU saw an increase in auto sales propped up by U.K. demand and two extra selling days.