- Paper, Not Plastic: California Adopts Statewide Ban On Single-Use Plastic Bags
September 30 2014 5:16 PM
California is the first state to enact statewide legislation banning plastic bags in retail.
- Apple Gets China's Nod To Sell Its Latest Phones
September 30 2014 2:26 AM
Apple received the approval to sell its latest phones in China after it agreed to improve their security and privacy features.
- New iPhones Coming To China In October: Report
September 29 2014 7:20 AM
Many believe that the release was postponed as the regulatory approval process in the country took longer than expected.
- National Coffee Day 2014: 10 Places To Get A Free Cup Of Coffee
September 29 2014 7:08 AM
A roundup of all the nationwide retailers offering free or heavily discounted coffee on National Coffee Day.
- Amazon’s Bezos Bullish On India
September 29 2014 3:41 AM
The Indian e-commerce market is growing much faster than other markets, and Amazon jumped into it at the right time, according to Bezos.
- 2015 Ford Mustang Raises Engine Noise Through Car Speakers
September 27 2014 11:06 PM
The Mustang's so-called Active Noise Control has raised automotive critics' eyebrows.
- Starboard Ruffled Feathers Before Recommending Yahoo, AOL Merger
September 26 2014 5:10 PM
Starboard Value LP, the activist hedge fund, has previously ruffled feathers at Olive Garden, Office Depot and AOL.
- Sweatshirts And Vinyl -- A Lifestyle Brand
September 25 2014 5:36 PM
Millennials are helping to make Urban Outfitters -- of all places -- the world's biggest remaining seller of vinyl records.
- Retail Sales In US Will See A Boost This Holiday Season
September 25 2014 10:45 AM
The professional services firm forecasts that retail sales will grow at least 4 percent this season vs. 2.8 percent last season.
- Tesco Bosses Could Face UK Parliamentary Scrutiny
September 25 2014 6:20 AM
In the past few years, several major companies and executives have faced high profile interrogations by the UK Parliament.
- US Postal Service Wants To Expand Grocery Deliveries For Amazon
September 24 2014 4:47 PM
The federal agency is $100 billion in debt, but its package business is growing.
- Home Depot Hackers On Shopping Spree
September 24 2014 9:54 AM
All kinds of fraudulent purchases are popping up on some of the 56 million cards exposed in the retailer's data breach.
- Walmart To Offer Low-Cost Checking Accounts
September 23 2014 10:58 PM
Walmart has partnered with Green Dot to offer low-cost checking accounts to its customers by the end of October.
- #BendGate: iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Reported Bending In Pockets
September 23 2014 10:11 PM
Complaints the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus bend have prompted suggestions users should get bigger pockets.
- Jimmy Choo To Be Listed On London Stock Exchange
September 23 2014 8:24 AM
Jimmy Choo plans to expand farther into the high-end shoes market, which has been growing at a rapid pace.
- New Retina iPad Mini May Not Launch This Year: Report
September 23 2014 7:46 AM
Other than new models of the iPad Air and Retina iPad mini, Apple is also rumored to soon launch a larger iPad with a 12.9-inch display.
- New iPhones Predicted To Win Over Android Switchers
September 23 2014 6:07 AM
The latest iPhones, which together sold more than 10 million units during opening weekend, are expected to lure in high-end Android switchers.
- Tesco Overstated Profit Forecast By $408M
September 22 2014 5:25 AM
The board said the company is conducting an inquiry, and has asked Deloitte to conduct an independent and complete review of the issue.
- OSI Group To Cut 340 Jobs At Shanghai Husi Unit
September 22 2014 4:16 AM
The food supplier from Illinois found itself at the middle of a safety scandal in July, involving a Chinese subsidiary.
- Alibaba IPO Now Biggest Ever
September 22 2014 1:10 AM
Alibaba surpassed Agricultural Bank of China’s $22.1 billion IPO to become the world’s largest, after bankers hiked up the deal size.