- Students and Families Borrow Less for College: Sallie Mae
July 31 2014 1:45 PM
Families are spending more out-of-pocket on school, and report higher enrollment in community colleges, according to Sallie Mae survey.
- Tesla Q2 Earnings: 6 Things To Watch For In Results
July 31 2014 9:30 AM
Electric carmaker and stock market darling Tesla Motors Inc. will report second-quarter earnings after the close on Thursday.
- Yum! Brands Warns China Food Scandal Could Hit 2014 Profitability
July 31 2014 3:55 AM
Yum Brands, which owns the KFC and Pizza Hut chains, is also dealing with the impact of a December 2012 report about unsuitable meat.
- Plaintiffs Awarded $27M In McDonald's Texas Outlet Case
July 31 2014 2:30 AM
The outlet where the teenagers were sitting had reportedly been the scene of constant fighting over the years.
- Xbox One Launching In China On Sept. 23
July 31 2014 1:38 AM
Xbox One will offer more than 70 different games, as well as movies, sports, documentaries, TV shows and locally-developed applications.
- Amazon To Invest $2B In Indian Market
July 30 2014 4:40 AM
Amazon's move comes a day after Flipkart, India's largest online retailer, raised $1 billion from investors.
- Apple, Samsung Lose Ground To Chinese Smartphones
July 30 2014 1:50 AM
The overall smartphone market grew 23.1 percent annually in the second quarter of 2014 with a record 295.3 million shipments.
- Spanx Putting The Skinny In Jeans
July 29 2014 10:00 PM
Spanx is branching out from undergarments to jeans.
- Amazon Who? India's Largest Online Retailer Raises $1B
July 29 2014 8:02 AM
With the latest round of funding, Flipkart, which is gearing up for competition from Amazon, is now reportedly valued at about $7 billion.
- Apple Rumored To Launch 5.5-Inch iPhone 6, iWatch In December
July 29 2014 3:59 AM
The latest rumor supports some earlier reports that have suggested that the launch of the bigger iPhone 6 could be delayed until December.
- Dollar Stores To Give Wal-Mart A Run For Its Money?
July 28 2014 8:33 PM
With Dollar Tree-Family Dollar merger, consumers could see even bigger discounts.
- Richard Branson's Virgin America To Sell Shares To The Public
July 28 2014 9:27 AM
The company, known for mood lighting and wi-fi and comfortable leather seats even in economy class, offers flights to 22 cities in the United States and Mexico.
- Dollar Tree To Buy Family Dollar For $8.5B
July 28 2014 8:48 AM
Dollar stores have struggled in a weak U.S. economy.
- Dollar Tree To Buy Family Dollar
July 28 2014 6:53 AM
Dollar Tree's offer represents a premium of about 23 percent over Family Dollar's stock-price close on Friday.
- JD.Com, Tencent Offer Early Xbox One Pre-Orders In China
July 28 2014 4:41 AM
The Xbox One will be the first gaming console to be sold in mainland China since the government banned sales of video game consoles in 2000.
- Hospira Aspires To Save On Taxes With $5B Danone Deal: Reports
July 28 2014 3:15 AM
President Barack Obama has criticized companies for harming the U.S. economy by “cherry-picking the rules” to avoid taxes.
- OSI Group Replaces Scandal-Hit Unit's Leadership
July 28 2014 1:53 AM
The company also said that it is conducting a “thorough internal investigation” into possible failures by former and current senior management.
- Scandal-Scarred Food Firm In China Pulls All Products, US Parent Says
July 27 2014 2:35 AM
OSI Group indicated it would “withdraw from the marketplace” all products made by Shanghai Husi.
- Tyson Foods To Shut 3 Factories, Cut 950 Jobs
July 26 2014 1:33 PM
The largest meat processor in the U.S. denies that the move is related to its recent acquisition of Hillshire Brands.
- Lenovo's Smart Glass Will Take On Google Glass
July 26 2014 12:05 PM
Lenovo takes on Google with its new smart glass and attempts to change the world of technology by creating an "Internet of things."