- Early Wii U Sales Top 308K in Japan, Lag Behind Nintendo’s Original Wii Console
December 11 2012 10:47 AM
Nintendo’s (PINK: NTDOY) Wii U failed to surpass sales of its immediate predecessor on its opening weekend in Japan.
- Costco Earnings Preview - Continued Solid Growth
December 11 2012 7:25 AM
Solid sales growth and rising memberships and fees are expected to boost the wholesale club's 2013 first fiscal quarter profit.
- Indian MPs Say Wal-Mart's Lobbying Is Bribery
December 10 2012 1:25 PM
Opponents of foreign big-box retail in India claim Wal-Mart's engagement with Capitol Hill amounts to corruption.
- Green Monday 2012: Best Deals And Discounts For Online Holiday Shopping Dec. 10
December 10 2012 12:01 PM
The best deals and discounts for online holiday shopping on Green Monday 2012.
- 'Call of Duty' US Sales Dip 14% In First Month
December 10 2012 10:51 AM
Sales for Activision Blizzard’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) latest “Call of Duty” game dropped 14 percent from their position in 2011 with "Modern Warfare 3," a decline in sales that occurred despite "Black Ops 2" reaching $1 billion in sales faster than any previous installment in the franchise.
- This Week In Best Buy Fiascos: Jury Orders Company To Pay $27 Million In Trade Secret Suit
December 07 2012 1:13 PM
As if the beleaguered electronics retailer doesn't have enough problems. L.A. startup wins in trade-secret theft lawsuit.
- India Allows Retail Foreign Direct Investment: A Win For Wal-Mart
December 07 2012 12:35 PM
India's parliament backed premier Singh's move to let states decide whether to allow transnational retail companies into their markets.
- Green Monday Forecast: Online Buying Spree Will Break Last Year's Record
December 06 2012 12:45 PM
The Monday after Thanksgiving might be the biggest day for online shopping, but the second Monday in December is right behind it.
- Could Wal-Mart Some Day Sell You A Mortgage?
December 05 2012 7:07 AM
Wal-Mart has longed to get into U.S. banking, but even without a charter it could expand its offers.
- Motorola Fails in Legal Bid To Block Xbox 360 Sales
December 04 2012 3:18 PM
A U.S. judge said the $4B in fines against Microsoft for the Xbox 360 was undue punishment for the alleged patent dispute.
- Asians Just Really Aren't That In To Champagne. Scotch, On The Other Hand...
December 04 2012 2:13 PM
Celebrating something in Asia? Forget the fluke of bubbly; whip out the tumbler of Scotch instead.
- Bob Marley Drink Pulled From NJ Schools: 5 Things To Know About Mellow Mood Beverage
December 04 2012 12:13 PM
A Bob Marley drink scandal is brewing after after several students at two Holmdel Township, N.J., school were reportedly made sick by the beverage.
- Activision Signs AMC Stars For 'Walking Dead' Video Game
December 03 2012 1:10 PM
Activision Blizzard Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) has signed two of the stars of AMC’s popular television series “The Walking Dead,” Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker, for its upcoming shooter, “The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.”
- Wii U Sales Top 40K in UK But Fail to Reach Top 10
December 03 2012 11:06 AM
Nintendo (PINK: NTDOY) sold a disappointing 40,000 units of its new Wii U video game console during its first 48 hours on the market in the UK, failing to place a single launch title in the top ten for video games sales on its first weekend in the country.
- North America's Busiest Ports Continue To Be Hobbled By Strike
December 02 2012 9:43 PM
Ten of 15 container terminals at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach were closed Sunday because of a walkout by clerical workers.
- Chinese Retail Industry: Yum Brands, Tiffany Feel Asian Giant’s Slump
November 30 2012 2:57 PM
Chinese consumers reeled back on uncertainties, hitting retailers with heavy exposure to the market.
- Inside An Amazon Warehouse [PHOTOS]
November 29 2012 2:23 PM
Have you ever wondered what a warehouse owned by Amazon.com looks like? Wonder no more.
- Scores Of Companies Line Up To Buy Rights To Twinkies
November 29 2012 1:58 PM
Twinkie lovers may be in for a sweet surprise soon as Hostess Brands finds big demand for the iconic treat.
- Michelle Obama Dress Knockoff Sells Out, Asda's $32 'The Michelle' Michael Kors Copy Flies Off The Shelves
November 29 2012 1:44 PM
A $32 knockoff of the Michael Kors dress worn by Michelle Obama on election night completely sold out on British retailer Asda's website.
- US Small Retailers Could See Sales Shrink This Year: Survey
November 29 2012 7:15 AM
Larger retailers have seen robust sales growth this past year, but for smaller job creators, the post-recession rebound may have ended.