- Labor Talks Could Hurt Holiday Shoppers
May 12 2014 11:52 AM
Retailers across the US will keep a close eye on US shipyard labor negotiations as they gear up for the upcoming holiday shopping season.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime, S5 Mini Details Surfaced
May 10 2014 3:06 PM
Samsung could produce the Galaxy S5 Prime in limited quantities due to high manufacturing cost associated with the QHD AMOLED displays.
- What Caused Whole Foods' Disappointing Performance?
May 09 2014 6:41 PM
Analysts say a range of factors are to blame for Whole Foods' disappointing second-quarter performance.
- Low-Tech Gifts For Mom
May 09 2014 5:16 PM
If your mom just doesn't want the super high tech stuff, here’s a gift guide for Mother’s Day, low-tech style
- Obama Takes Flak For Wal-Mart Appearance
May 09 2014 12:53 PM
The president appeared at a Wal-Mart to tout new environmental initiatives, but critics say the retail giant is just "greenwashing."
- 29 Mother's Day Sales For Last-Minute Gifts Or Shopping With Mom
May 09 2014 12:27 PM
Looking to save on last-minute gifts or hoping to find where to shop with Mom on Sunday? Check out these deals and sales for Mother’s Day.
- Two Bigger, Faster iPhone 6 Models Rumored For Fall Release
May 09 2014 11:04 AM
If Apple indeed launches a new iPhone in August, it would be a different strategy for the company.
- Apple’s iPhone 6 Getting Into Shape
May 07 2014 10:03 AM
While Pegatron is rumored to take a 15 percent share of orders, the remaining 85 percent is expected to be offered to Foxconn.
- Office Depot Closing 400 US Stores
May 06 2014 11:37 AM
Office Depot's announcement sent the retailer's shares up about 10 percent before the bell today.
- Ahead of iPhone 6 Release, Apple To Offer Huge Upgrade This Week
May 06 2014 10:18 AM
Angela Ahrendts, who took over as Apple’s new retail chief last week, is expected to oversee the new iPhone upgrade program.
- After The Breach, How Target Recovers
May 05 2014 7:08 PM
Target is not the only retailer to experience a data breach, and experts say that customers will return.
- Rumors Surround New Tablet From Samsung
May 05 2014 2:54 PM
In addition to sporting Samsung's first WQXGA AMOLED display, the Galaxy Tab S is expected to be the first Samsung tablet with a finger-print sensor.
- By Quitting, Target CEO Steinhafel Left Millions On The Table
May 05 2014 1:54 PM
The 59-year-old executive gets more than $9 million for leaving voluntarily, but he would have got more than $17 million had he been pushed out.
- Who is John Mulligan, Target’s Interim CEO?
May 05 2014 1:26 PM
Mulligan, a 19-year veteran of the company, testified before Congress about Target's data breach in February.
- Target CEO Gregg Steinhafel Out
May 05 2014 8:21 AM
The longtime CEO held himself personally accountable for the massive data breach, the company said.
- Carrefour Plans To Exit India
May 03 2014 11:04 AM
The foreign retailer would be the first to move out of the market.
- India Says No To US IP Probe
May 02 2014 7:12 AM
Rights holders lost nearly $11.9 billion in 2012 due to illicit activities in India, including sectors like packaged foods and personal goods.
- Apple's Latest MacBook Air Models Are Faster And Cheaper
April 29 2014 6:32 AM
In addition to speed, the battery specs for both new models list slightly longer iTunes Movie playback times.
- Baby Yogurt Recalled For Coliform: Full List
April 28 2014 9:14 AM
Stonyfield has issued a voluntary YoBaby Yogurt recall.
- Wal-Mart - A Costly Exit From Indian Partnership
April 28 2014 8:34 AM
Investigations by Indian authorities of Wal-Mart reportedly soured the relationship between the U.S. retail giant and its Indian partner.