- 6 Rare, Last-Minute Father's Day Gift Ideas
June 12 2014 9:26 AM
Six subscription for men that dad would love to receive this Father's Day.
- Facebook To Allow Users To Edit Data That Generates Targeted Ads
June 12 2014 8:28 AM
"The goal is to make it clear to people why they saw the ad.”
- Senate Republicans Kill Student Loan Refinancing Legislation
June 12 2014 7:42 AM
Elizabeth Warren's hopes for a deal to tackle $1 trillion student debt load isn't going anywhere.
- Panasonic's New LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 Allows 4K Video Recording
June 12 2014 5:41 AM
One of the closest competitors to FZ1000 is Sony's RX10, which also features a one-inch sensor but is pricier.
- Starbucks To Offer Wireless Phone-Charging Facility Nationwide
June 12 2014 2:45 AM
A positive response from customers during test runs prompted the facility's nationwide roll-out, according to the company.
- Amazon's Brand Loyalty Should Support Its Fights With Hachette And Time Warner
June 11 2014 3:44 PM
“Ultimately what it will come down to for a consumer is how emotionally engaged he is with one brand versus another.”
- Expensive Marketing May Not Work At The World Cup
June 11 2014 2:18 PM
InBev, Coca-Cola and others are spending huge sums to put their logos on the World Cup, but guerrilla marketing may work better.
- 21 Father's Day Tech Gift Ideas
June 11 2014 1:00 PM
Our picks for the best gadgets and gear for all kinds of dads and budgets.
- Uniqlo To Raise Prices By 5% Before Fall Line Debuts
June 11 2014 10:59 AM
Uniqlo, the Japanese causal clothing maker, will be raising its prices before the fall line hots stores. But before you panic, not all stores will see the 5 percent hike.
- Apple Expected To Beat iPhone Sales Record In Q2
June 11 2014 5:11 AM
Discounts offered by carriers and third-party retailers have helped boost the iPhone's sales.
- Amazon.com Could Launch Local Services Marketplace In 2014
June 11 2014 12:55 AM
The move will have Amazon competing with review sites like Yelp and Angie's List as well as chains such as Home Depot and Lowe's Companies.
- When Eating Shrimp, There’s No Free Lunch
June 10 2014 5:05 PM
Alleged slavery in the supply chain of the world's largest shrimp farmer sheds new light on America's most popular seafood.
- Biggest Meat Industry Deal Ever May Not Be Great For Consumers
June 10 2014 10:52 AM
Some analysts see a potential downside for consumers if Tyson Foods acquires Hillshire Brands for $8 billion.
- Wal-Mart.com CEO To Step Down
June 10 2014 5:48 AM
Fernando Madeira, CEO of Latin America eCommerce at Wal-Mart, will replace Anderson, according to a company memo seen by Reuters.
- Apple's Share Split Hits The Market Monday
June 09 2014 9:28 AM
Don't freak out when you see Apple's share price on Monday.
- Holy Hologram, Batman! Ostendo Technology Chips Make Phone Holograms Possible
June 07 2014 8:51 PM
Next generation smartphones and smartwatches could come complete with hologram projectors.
- Icahn Buys Into Family Dollar Amid Insider Trading Allegations
June 06 2014 8:31 PM
The retailer's stock spiked 9 percent after Icahn made his investment public.
- Don’t Skimp On Father’s Day Gifts This Year (Like You Usually Do
June 06 2014 4:21 PM
Dads may be used to being disappointed on June 15 when they don't receive a gift for Father's Day.
- 14 Gift Ideas For Father's Day
June 05 2014 4:34 PM
Don’t go for the boring necktie, lawnmower or tool kit. Show your appreciation for your Dad this Father’s Day with a unique gift.
- E-Commerce Giant Alibaba Forays Into Soccer
June 05 2014 6:25 AM
The move comes at a time when Alibaba and its partners are exploring ways to expand beyond the company’s core e-commerce business.