- The Global Elite's Financial Priorities For 2014
December 30 2013 9:50 AM
Three top financial priorities in 2014 for the globe-trotting wealthy are seemingly at odds with one another.
- Startups Buy Hollywood ‘Transmedia’ Branding
December 30 2013 9:19 AM
Raptor Consumer Partners is betting on Hollywood-style rebranding to launch consumer product businesses.
- Italy Business Climate Index Up, PPI Down
December 30 2013 5:58 AM
Italy's business climate index improved moderately in December, while producer prices continued to drop.
- Is Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Bound For AT&T?
December 30 2013 5:24 AM
AT&T was the first to offer the original Galaxy Note in the US, and it could do the same with the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 as well.
- What We Can Expect From Samsung At CES 2014
December 30 2013 3:21 AM
If the Galaxy S5 gets the Exynos 6 processor, the Exynos S could make its way to the next-generation Galaxy Note.
- Potential Next-Gen Samsung Tablet Surfaces At FCC
December 27 2013 5:38 AM
Samsung’s upcoming tablet is likely to be positioned in the upper mid-range or the high-end range of the tablet segment.
- A Mobile Device War For Your Holiday Dollars
December 27 2013 2:45 AM
Who won the battle for the growing number of people who shop from their smartphone?
- What Did Customers Buy This Record Holiday Season On Amazon?
December 27 2013 1:04 AM
On Amazon’s biggest shipping day of the year, the company shipped more than 36.8 million items to customers worldwide.
- After-Christmas Hard Drive Deals: HDD And SSD Year-End Discounts
December 26 2013 12:43 PM
Want more digital storage space? IBTimes has you covered with after-Christmas and year-end external hard drive and solid-state drive discounts and sales from Newegg, Amazon and Best Buy.
- How Much Does The US Government Get In Sin Taxes?
December 26 2013 10:34 AM
If you drink, smoke or enjoy the roulette tables, the U.S. government thanks you.
- Iron Maiden And The Pirates: A Profitable Love Story
December 26 2013 9:28 AM
Data visualization helped U.K. heavy metal rockers Iron Maiden discover and embrace a whole new fan base.
- LG Could Unveil New Smartphone With Wearable Products At MWC 2014
December 26 2013 6:47 AM
LG G3 is rumored to include the latest Android 4.4 KitKat mobile operating system and a 2.2 GHz octa-core processor.
- An Apple Smackdown In Taiwan
December 26 2013 12:29 AM
Apple isn't perfect, as a mistake in Taiwan demonstrates.
- Air Hogs Quadcopter Hovers Into Stockings [VIDEO]
December 24 2013 2:10 PM
If you’re looking for a remote-controlled toy, the Air Hogs X4 Stunt might just be the right choice to round out your holiday shopping.
- Will 2014 See A Bigger iPad And iPhone?
December 24 2013 6:42 AM
Larger tablets from the likes of Apple and Samsung could ultimately impact the demand for ultrabook models, a report says.
- French Economy Q3: Slight Setback
December 24 2013 3:35 AM
The French economy had been in recession before bouncing back to growth in the second quarter of the year.
- Crowdfunding 2014: What To Watch Out For
December 23 2013 3:46 PM
One sector's crowdfunding platforms could become even more popular next year.
- Christmas Freebies: Free Stuff You Can Get When Old St. Nick Comes To Town
December 23 2013 1:05 PM
Christmas may be a time for giving, but it's also a time for getting things -- for free.
- Christmas 2013: Stay Slim With These Healthy Recipes
December 23 2013 10:37 AM
Christmas, like Thanksgiving, is a time to come together and spend time with family. Here are healthy ideas for your holiday dinner.
- Last-Minute US Shoppers - Stores Open Christmas Eve
December 23 2013 10:30 AM
Some stores will be open on Christmas Eve, Dec. 24 and Christmas Day, Dec. 25 for last-minute holiday shopping.