- Cargo Manifest For MH17 Reveals Pets, Diplomatic Mail on Board
July 18 2014 11:58 AM
Animals and a large amount of valuable cargo were also lost in the crash in addition to the 298 people aboard.
- Airbus E-Fan 2.0 Electric Plane Aiming For 2017 Release
July 18 2014 11:25 AM
Airbus showed off its E-Fan 2.0 electric plane at the 2014 Farnborough International Airshow, which it aims to release in 2017.
- Buk Missile Maker Targeted In Recent US Sanctions
July 18 2014 11:25 AM
Russian military defense company Almaz-Antey was targeted in sanctions a day before one of its missiles possibly shot down MH17.
- Malaysia Airlines Offers All Customers Ticket Refunds
July 18 2014 11:15 AM
Malaysia Airlines is offering full refunds to anyone who wants to cancel a ticket, following the MH17 plane crash on Thursday.
- Tragedy Strikes Twice For One Family
July 18 2014 10:34 AM
An Australian woman who lost family members aboard MH370 suffered another tragedy Thursday. Her stepdaughter was killed aboard MH17.
- World Leaders Call For Truce Between Ukraine And Pro-Moscow Rebels
July 18 2014 9:13 AM
Russia has said it is willing to cooperate in the investigation, but only if the blaming from Ukraine stops.
- MH17 Was In Range Of Ukraine's Missiles: Russia
July 18 2014 8:38 AM
Russia also claimed that the jetliner was being guided by Ukrainian air-traffic controllers.
- MH17: 9 Facts About The Plane
July 18 2014 8:23 AM
Here is a set of facts about Flight MH17, which was a Boeing 777-200 aircraft.
- Flight MH17 Black Box Found, Investigations To Begin Soon
July 18 2014 8:00 AM
Ukraine is worried investigations into the crash might be compromised if pro-Moscow rebels hand over the box to Russia.
- Libyan Militia Agree On Truce At Tripoli Airport
July 18 2014 5:46 AM
Libyan authorities said Friday that they have ordered the closure of the country’s airspace for security concerns.
- Airlines Alter Flight Paths To Skirt Ukraine After MH17 Crash
July 18 2014 5:32 AM
Aviation authorities from several countries have either banned air routes passing through Ukraine or advised carriers against using them.
- MH17 Crash Brings Down Asian Stocks
July 18 2014 2:18 AM
The crash affected shares of Malaysia Airlines as well as those of Cathay Pacific Airways and Air China.
- UN Security Council To Hold Urgent Meeting On Ukraine
July 18 2014 1:48 AM
A proposed international investigation into the crash of Flight MH17 will be approved only if all 15 U.N. Security Council members agree to it.
- AIDS Researchers, Including Joep Lange, Killed in MH17 Crash
July 18 2014 1:21 AM
More than 100 scientists, including Joep Lange, former president of the International AIDS Society, were among the 298 killed in the MH17 crash.
- Ukrainians Pay Tribute To MH17 Passengers At Dutch Embassy
July 17 2014 11:44 PM
A population all too familiar with loss paid tribute to the victims of the first major international consequence of the Ukrainian crisis.
- 'We Have Just Shot Down A Plane': Ukrainians Claim They Intercepted Russian Intelligence About MH17
July 17 2014 9:14 PM
The Security Service of Ukraine posted a recording of three allegedly intercepted phone calls between militants and Russian intelligence.
- MH17 Passenger List Updated To Include Three Infants, Raising The Death Toll To 298
July 17 2014 9:11 PM
Of the 298 people who died on flight MH17, at least three were infants. Scores of passengers were headed to Melbourne for a UNAIDS conference.
- FedEx Charged With Helping Online Pharmacies Ship Drugs
July 17 2014 9:08 PM
The U.S. Department of Justice charged the shipping company with assisting illegal, online pharmacies to sell drugs -- allegations the company denies.
- Why Was MH17 Flying Over A Conflict Region?
July 17 2014 8:25 PM
At least two other commercial jets were nearby when Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was shot down over a known hot spot.
- Will Malaysia Airlines Survive MH17 Tragedy?
July 17 2014 7:21 PM
Four months after MH370 was lost, Malaysia Airlines contends with another major incident. Its stock is falling. Can it learn from the past?