- At Least 14 Children Killed After Train Hits School Bus In India
July 24 2014 3:46 AM
Some local media reports said that the death toll exceeded 20 and that about 10 students were critically injured.
- US Flights To Ben Gurion Airport Resume
July 24 2014 2:16 AM
The United States Federal Aviation Administration lifted a 36-hour ban on U.S. flights to and from Israel's Ben Gurion airport.
- A Moment Of Silence As First Bodies Of MH17 Victims Arrive In The Netherlands
July 23 2014 9:52 PM
A national day of mourning was declared in the Netherlands for the first time since 1962.
- As Ship Comes Up, Captain Gets Down
July 23 2014 12:36 PM
The man accused of causing a disaster that killed 32 people and then jumping ship was spotted at a party, blithely smiling.
- Which Airlines Are Still Flying To Israel?
July 23 2014 11:28 AM
As major international carriers suspended their flights to Israel on Tuesday, British Airways remains one of the few to still offer service to Tel Aviv.
- MH17 Victim: ‘What Will Happen If The Airplane Crashes, Mama?’
July 23 2014 10:37 AM
Miguel Panduwinata, an 11-year-old Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 victim, had premonition of crash.
- Flight MH17 Black Boxes Are In Britain: Ukraine
July 23 2014 5:15 AM
Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 is believed to have been downed by a surface-to-air missile over eastern Ukraine.
- Chrysler Recalling More Than 800,000 Vehicles
July 22 2014 9:00 PM
Chrysler says it is unaware of any injuries that have resulted from ignition switch or shock/strut problems.
- Russia Likely 'Created The Conditions' For Downing Of MH17: US Officials
July 22 2014 6:10 PM
U.S. officials said evidence suggests MH17 was downed by pro-Russian separatists, and that Putin's attempt to blame Ukraine was "not plausible."
- Not All MH17 Victims Are Accounted For
July 22 2014 1:05 PM
There were 298 passengers on Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, but only 282 bodies been recovered at the crash site.
- Lockheed Martin, Boeing And Other Companies Will Aid NASA's Asteroid Redirect Mission
July 22 2014 11:46 AM
“A profitable asteroid industry is upon us.”
- US Air Carriers Cancel All Flights To Israel
July 22 2014 11:37 AM
Major U.S. airlines, including Delta and United, are suspending service to Israel amid fears of missile strikes and safety concerns.
- Body Of Fugitive Tycoon Linked To Sewol Ferry Disaster Found
July 22 2014 2:16 AM
Police reportedly said that the time and cause of death could not be immediately determined as the body was badly decayed when found.
- Troubled Malaysia Airlines Could Go Private Or Seek Bankruptcy: Reports
July 22 2014 1:19 AM
The airline, which suffered its second major disaster in four months last week, has lost nearly $1.3 billion over the last three years.
- MH17 Debris Supports Missile Theory
July 21 2014 10:03 PM
Experts say a surface-to-air missile most likely brought down MH17.
- Black Boxes Turned Over To Malaysia
July 21 2014 9:03 PM
Handover of MH17 black boxes following U.N. resolution demanding a full investigation of the crash.
- 272 Bodies Recovered So Far From MH17 Crash Site
July 21 2014 7:12 AM
Russian President Vladimir Putin, on Monday, reportedly denied claims of any tampering at the crash site of Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17.
- Six Killed In 2 Seperate Plane Crashes In Northern Arizona
July 21 2014 3:31 AM
The Federal Aviation Administration and the National Transport Safety Board will investigate both crashes.
- New Russia Sanctions Possible, British PM Cameron Says
July 19 2014 11:03 PM
"If President Putin does not change his approach on Ukraine, then Europe and the West must fundamentally change our approach to Russia."
- Air India Flight Was 90 Seconds Away From MH17
July 19 2014 9:31 PM
A Ukrainian air traffic controller asked the Air India pilots to try to contact MH17 after it stopped responding to calls.