- Driver-Free In The UK
July 30 2014 10:27 AM
Britain says it won’t fell behind in the push to make self-driving cars a thing on its roads.
- Again And Again, MH17 Forensic Investigators Denied Access To Site
July 29 2014 11:47 AM
Bodies of some of the 298 victims killed in the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 remain in the open.
- SpaceX’s Bold Vision To Dominate The Solar System
July 29 2014 10:47 AM
SpaceX’s president sees her company becoming the most widely used interplanetary cargo company by the end of the century.
- Airbus Cancels A380 Deal With Skymark Airlines
July 29 2014 8:33 AM
Skymark was supposed to get hold of its first A380 at the end of this year, but the plane's delivery was expected to be delayed.
- UN Blacklists North Korean Shipping Company For Smuggling MiG-21 Jets
July 29 2014 2:39 AM
Three North Korean officers of the Chong Chon Gang were released by a Panamanian court Friday.
- MH17 Recorder Shows Plane Hit By Missile
July 28 2014 8:36 AM
MH17's flight data recorder will undergo further examination by experts. Meanwhile, investigators couldn't get closer to the crash site.
- Airlines Could Face Three-Fold Increase In Insurance Premiums
July 28 2014 2:23 AM
The aviation insurance industry is now looking at its largest annual loss since the 9/11 attacks.
- Costa Concordia Arrives In Genoa
July 27 2014 12:44 PM
Crippled Italian cruise ship Costa Concordia docks in northern Italy. Will the remains of 33-year-old waiter Russel Rebello be found?
- Heathrow Boss: No Impact On Passenger Activity From Disasters
July 27 2014 12:24 PM
Heathrow CEO John Holland-Kaye says Sunday was one of the airport's busiest days of the year.
- Australia Has 'Not Forgotten' MH370: Search Continues
July 25 2014 9:56 PM
Australia is committed to finding MH370, the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, despite attention having shifted to MH17.
- Netherlands Mourns As MH17 Victims' Bodies Are Returned
July 25 2014 8:37 PM
The remains of an additional 74 bodies, victims of downed Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, were returned to the Netherlands Friday.
- Railing To Keep Oil Routes Secret
July 25 2014 11:48 AM
Norfolk Southern's lawsuit is believed to be the first time a rail company has gone to court to keep information about its routes confidential.
- Hamas Rocket Forces Air Canada Flight To Change Course
July 25 2014 11:31 AM
Hamas tweeted firing rockets at Ben-Gurion about 25 minutes before AC Flight 84 landed.
- Elon Musk: 'Aircraft Should Be Vertical Takeoff And Landing'
July 25 2014 11:24 AM
The SpaceX founder told Stephen Colbert electric planes that takeoff and land vertically may be in the company’s future.
- Woman Calls Father After Emerging From TransAsia Wreckage
July 25 2014 8:08 AM
A 34-year-old woman, one of 10 survivors in the Taiwan plane crash, called her father after she managed to crawl out of the mangled aircraft.
- Air Algerie Flight Crashed Due To Poor Weather
July 25 2014 7:21 AM
French officials ruled out an attack by militants in the airplane crash, which killed 116 people on Thursday.
- 'Forgive Us, Netherlands:' Russian Opposition Newspaper
July 25 2014 2:28 AM
Of the 298 people killed in the Flight MH17 crash last Thursday, almost two-thirds were Dutch nationals.
- Air Algerie Plane Black Boxes Found
July 25 2014 2:12 AM
The plane crashed in a remote region of Mali, near the Burkina Faso border, known for sporadic outbreaks of separatist violence.
- Air Algérie Plane Wreckage And Human Remains Found In Mali
July 24 2014 7:37 PM
“Someone saw the plane fall and alerted us, so we sent a mission there that went to the spot," said a Burkina Faso official.
- US Refineries Running At Record Levels Amid Domestic Oil Boom
July 24 2014 1:04 PM
But all that extra gasoline and diesel won't lower the price you pay because much of it is being sold overseas.