- Subaru Recall 2013: Automaker Recalls Outback, Legacy And Other Top-Selling Models For 'Puddle Light' Issue
January 04 2013 10:36 AM
Subaru is recalling as many as 634,000 vehicles in the United States for potential lighting problems that could lead to smoke or fire
- Americans Flocked To Car Dealerships In December
January 03 2013 12:22 PM
Automakers ended 2012 on a high note as Americans kicked tires and drove more new vehicles off the lots last month than they had in years.
- AAA Tipsy Tow: How To Get A Free Ride Home On New Year's Eve 2013
December 31 2012 11:58 AM
AAA is offering its annual service for New Year's Eve 2013, Tipsy Tow, which provides motorists a free ride home.
- New Year's Eve 2013 Ushers In Extended Train, Shuttle Services
December 31 2012 7:36 AM
BART, TriMet and Broadway Shuttle will run extended services to enable the New Year partygoers to return home safely.
- Threat To US Economy Dodged As Longshoremen Strike Averted
December 28 2012 12:37 PM
An imminent dockworkers' strike of East and Gulf coast ports has been delayed for 30 days. The two sides resolved their most contentious issue.
- US Longshoremen Strike Likely To Start Sunday - Analysts
December 27 2012 11:43 AM
U.S. port operators and maritime shipping companies are bracing for a longshoremen's strike of facilities from Massachusetts to Texas.
- Toyota Settles Acceleration Lawsuits for $1.1B
December 26 2012 7:06 PM
Toyota Motor Corp. has agreed to pay up to $1.4 billion to settle U.S. lawsuits for sudden acceleration, according to court filings made public Wednesday.
- Airline Industry: Leaner, Meaner And Poised For More Growth In 2013
December 13 2012 1:23 PM
Globally, aviation supports some 57 million jobs and $2.2 trillion in economic activity.
- Green Attracts Green: Airlines Order $15B In Fuel-Efficient Jets
December 13 2012 11:31 AM
Airbus, Mitsubishi and Bombardier secured $15 billion worth of orders this week for greener, cheaper-to-fly jets.
- First In America - American Airlines Gets The Boeing 777-300ER
December 11 2012 3:51 PM
As it prepares to exit bankruptcy and fights off advances by US Airways, American Airlines adds a big, new 300-seater jet to its fleet.
- Delta Air Lines Buys 49% Of Virgin Atlantic For $360M
December 11 2012 8:28 AM
Delta Air Lines is paying $360 million for a 49 percent stake in Virgin Atlantic.
- Gas Prices 'Crash:' Average Prices Around The Country Down 46 Cents A Gallon
December 10 2012 2:17 PM
"This has been a true price crash," Trilby Lundberg, publisher of the Lundberg Survey, said of gas prices on Sunday.
- US Airways, Pilots Of Bankrupt American Airlines Seek Creditor Approval For Merger
December 07 2012 4:31 PM
With pilots of bankrupt American Airlines approving a contract, the tug-of-war between American and US Airways over American's future will intensify.
- Airlines Spending Big On More Fuel-Efficient Jets
December 06 2012 10:56 AM
Bombardier and Boeing are securing big orders as carriers like Delta Air Lines upgrade fleet fuel efficiency.
- Cargo Ship Sinks In North Sea Off Dutch Coast; 4 Dead, 7 Missing After Baltic Ace Collides With Corvus J
December 06 2012 10:11 AM
Four crew members died and seven were missing in the icy waters of the North Sea, after a cargo ship collided with another vessel and sank off the Dutch coast Wednesday night.
- LA/Long Beach Port Strike Ends, Goods Begin Moving To Market For Holiday Shoppers
December 05 2012 8:57 AM
An eight-day strike at the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach ended, lifting a threat to the fragile U.S. economic recovery.
- 125-Mile Traffic Jam In Russia: Drivers Stuck In Snow For Three Days [PHOTO, VIDEO]
December 03 2012 10:03 AM
A 125-mile long traffic jam in Russia stranded drivers between Moscow and St. Petersburg for three days.
- Delta Aiming To Be First US Airline To Own Part Of Foreign Carrier
December 03 2012 9:49 AM
Delta Air, seeking better access to London's Heathrow, and a 1-ticket flight, is eyeing a 49% Virgin stake.
- FedEx Driver Fired Over Accent: Ismail Aliyev Files Suit Against Shipping Company
November 29 2012 8:50 AM
Ismail Aliyev was fired from FedEx as a driver over his Russian accent
- Thanksgiving Witnesses Rise In Holiday Travel (PHOTOS)
November 22 2012 5:28 AM
Millions of Americans are heading home for holidays this weekend, and majority are traveling by car, early news reports on holiday travel state.