We’re seeing stars! Especially after ABC revealed which celebrities will be showing off their fancy foot moves for the 2014 season of “Dancing with the Stars.” So, what red carpet hunnies and hunks will be gracing the ballroom floor during Season 18? Well, we’ve got the entire list for you here! And, we have to admit, this might be the fiercest competition in “DWTS” history.
1. Candace Cameron Bure (partners with Mark Ballas) – You may remember this blonde beauty from her stint on the hit ‘90s series “Full House.” After playing the adorable older sister D.J. Tanner for eight seasons, Bure has taken on motherhood and being a New York Times best-selling author.
2. Danica McKellar (partners with Valentin Chmerkovskiy) – The 39-year-old mathematician and best-selling author, best known for her work on “The Wonder Years” as Winner Cooper, has decided to take a hiatus from solving math equations to bust a move or two on “DWTS.”
3. Diana Nyad (partners with Henry Byalikov) – She may be the competitor to look out for in Season 18. The swimming legend is the first person to complete a historic 110-mile swim from Cuba to Key West in September 2013 on her fifth attempt. If that doesn’t rattle her competition, we don’t know what will!
4. NeNe Leakes (partners with Tony Dovolani) – Fierce and fabulous, the “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star will definitely bring some laughs to the 2014 season. But can she hold her own on the dance floor?
5. Cody Simpson (partners with Witney Carson) – The 17-year-old Australian heartthrob has a pretty serious following due to his singing career. Can his 12 million combined Twitter and Facebook followers help the hunk win the mirrored trophy?
6. Drew Carey (partners with Cheryl Burke) – The fit comedian, who is currently hosting “The Price Is Right,” is ready to show his serious side on Season 18 of “DWTS.”
7. Meryl Davis (partners with Maksim Chmerkovskiy) – This gold-medal winning Olympic ice dancer is ready to prove she can shake it without balancing on an inch of blade.
8. Charlie White (partners with Sharna Burgess) – The Sochi star and partner of Davis isn’t afraid to take on his long-time friend — or the rest of the competition for that matter.
9. Amy Purdy (partners with Derek Hough) – The snowboarding champ will become the first Paralympian to compete in the show’s history. After losing both her legs to meningitis at the young age of 19, Purdy has proven she may be the most determined competitor of them all on “DWTS.”
10. Sean Avery (partners with Karina Smirnoff)– You know this hunk from his time in the NHL. The 33-year-old hockey star played left wing for the Detroit Red Wings, Los Angeles Kings, Dallas Stars and the New York Rangers. Now the “enforcer” is ready to show his fans that he’s move graceful than they think!
11. Billy Dee Williams (partners with Emma Slater) – This iconic actor, known for his role in “Lady Sings the Blues” and “Stars Wars,” will be striving for another accomplishment as he takes on Season 18 of “DWTS.”
12. James Maslow (partners with Peta Murgatroyd) – You know the adorable actor from his time on “Big Tim Rush.” Let’s just say that the sold-out tour artist will definitely be one to watch this season.
Are you excited about the 2014 cast of “Dancing with the Stars”? Let us know who you think could ultimately take home the coveted trophy during Season 18 of the ABC series and don’t forget to tune into the two-hour premiere of “DWTS” on Monday, March 17 at 8 p.m. EST.