A woman who accused Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of raping her at a New York apartment when she was 13-years-old in 1994 was scheduled to come forward and break her silence for the first time about her allegations Wednesday in California, her lawyer announced.

The lawsuit, which was filed the U.S. District Court of New York in June, alleges that Trump was joined by financier Jeffrey Epstein in raping two underage girls at parties in the Manhattan borough of New York City. The girls, identified only as “Tiffany Doe” and “Jane Doe” in the court filings, were enticed with promises of money and lucrative modeling careers, the lawsuit alleges.

The details included in the original lawsuit are explicit. At one point, Trump allegedly tied up one of the girls onto a bed before repeatedly raping her while she pleaded for him to stop the assault. Trump’s lawyer says the accusations are not true.

“As I have said before, the allegations are categorically untrue and an obvious publicity stunt aimed at smearing my client,” Alan Garten, who has been Trump’s general counsel for nearly a decade, previously told LawNewz.com.

The case was previously scheduled to have a status conference in December. A status conference is a meeting to update the court regarding the progress the two sides have made on settlement discussions and discovery.

The woman’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, is a celebrity civil rights attorney who was once the anchor of a court TV series.

Trump has been accused of rape at least one other time, however that accuser later recanted. Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump said during a sworn deposition during the two’s divorce that he had forced herself on her. She later said that she did not mean he had raped her in a “literal or criminal sense.”

Trump has been accused of sexually assaulting or groping over a dozen women in the past month since a video surfaced showing Trump on a hot mic in 2005 bragging about sexually assaulting women and saying that he could get away with anything as a celebrity.