Drake’s feud with New York DJ Funkmaster Flex is far from over. In fact, it seems like things are just starting to heat up. During a recent party, Drake bashed the Hot 97 radio personality again after Flex ranted about him during his radio show.

In video posted on Twitter, Drake is seen addressing a large group of fans at an after party for his “Summer Sixteen” tour. The video starts in the middle of Drake’s speech, but he’s heard allegedly bashing Flex. “I don’t mean going and playing the songs four weeks late and s--- trying to sound cool,” he says to the cheering crowd. “Late night, prime time on the radio 7 to 9 o’clock talking all that bulls---. I mean shout-out to the real DJs that know about the real music and s---. Shout out to New York City, it’s love, you already know. My name is Drake, I’m here to f--- with you tonight. F---the rest of that bulls---.”

Drake’s jabs came just a few hours after Flex shared some “stories” about the Toronto rapper during his Saturday night radio show. “First of all, Drake, I’m not really worried about you making me lose my job,” Flex said, referring to Drake asking Hot 97 to fire the veteran radio host. “70 percent of your fans wear high heels. The other 30 percent are guys who wear sandals. I’m not concerned about you.”

Flex also touched on Drake’s feud with Meek Mill over accusations that Quentin Miller allegedly wrote songs for the “Hotline Bling” artist. Flex said instead of Drake denying that he had Miller’s help, he should have admitted he had a “couple people” who helped him with “a couple things.” Flex told his listeners: “Yes, he writes, but there’s a couple key things he didn’t, and that’s just the way it is.”

Drake and Flex’s beef dates back to last year when Flex took Mill’s side in the ghostwriting drama and then leaked reference tracks that were supposedly given to Drake. “Rappers who have reference tracks cannot claim king,” Flex stated at the time. “I didn’t make that rule. If you’re wearing that crown, you better write. If you don’t write, you don’t have that crown.”

Things between them escalated Thursday when the 29-year-old rapper called out Hot 97 and Flex, saying that he won’t appear on any of their radio shows until they fire the DJ.

Drake Funk Flex feud Rapper Drake slammed Hot 97 DJ Funkmaster Flex during his “Summer Sixteen” after party Saturday night. Pictured: Drake performing at Gucci and Friends Homecoming Concert in Atlanta on July 22, 2016. Photo: Getty Images