Fran Drescher recently seriously claimed in an interview that both she and her husband Peter Marc Jacobson were abducted by aliens in junior high.
The Happily Divorced star told the Huffington Post that she and her husband both had close encounters and share the same scars where the aliens placed chips.
You know, it's funny because Peter and I both saw [aliens] before we knew each other, doing the same thing, driving on the road with our dads, Drescher told the Huffington Post. We were both in junior high. A few years later, we met, and we realized that we had the same experience. I think that somehow we were programmed to meet. We both have this scar. It's the exact same scar on the exact same spot.
Jacobson doesn't believe that aliens were the reason for the scars. He told the Huffington Post that Drescher got the scar from a drill bit or from burning herself with hot water.
But Drescher said, That's what the aliens programmed us to think. But really, that's where the chip is.
But it seems that Drescher isn't the only celebrity to believe that he or she was abducted by aliens.
Here are some celebrities who believe they were abducted by aliens or reportedly believe that extraterrestrials exist.
- Sammy Hagar: During an interview with MTV Hive last March, the former Van Halen frontman detailed his multiple alien abductions. Here's what Hagar said when asked if he was really abducted by aliens, It was real. [Aliens] were plugged into me. It was a download situation. This was long before computers or any kind of wireless. There weren't even wireless telephones. Looking back now, it was like, 'F---, they downloaded something into me!' Or they uploaded something from my brain, like an experiment. 'See what this guy knows.'
- Elvis Presley: The Suspicious Minds singer reportedly made several UFO sightings in his lifetime. The singer reportedly developed an interest in extraterrestrials because of an unusual sighting made by his father, Vernon, on the Jan. 8, 1935, the day he was born. According to Pertnow.com.au, Presley's hairstylist and friend, Larry Geller, said: His father told us he'd gone out to have a cigarette at 2 a.m. during the delivery and when he looked up into the skies above their little shack, he saw the strangest blue light. He knew right then and there that something special was happening. At least one author has claimed that Presley was visited by two aliens when he was eight years old. The aliens allegedly gave Presley a look at this famous future.
- William Shatner: The former Captain Kirk is said to be vocal about his belief in aliens. The Tucson Citizen reported that Shatner told the Montreal Gazette that, There is no doubt that there is life out there; the mathematics of it lead you to that absolute conclusion. In my mind, there is no doubt that the universe teems - teems! - with life in all its forms. But why they would come visit here and not let themselves be known to everybody is beyond my sense of logic.
- Mick Jagger: The Rolling Stones' front-man reportedly claimed that he saw a UFO sometime in 1968, TheRockRadio.com reported. Author Michael C. Luckman who wrote the book Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection, has reportedly said that the incident led Jagger to develop a life-long passion for UFOs.
- Ronald Reagan: Author Darwin Porter claimed in a book that the former U.S. president believed aliens were spying on the Earth for decades and that they wanted to invade America. But The Sun reported that the ex-President's daughter Patti Davis dismissed those claims and said that her father may have just been joking.