You can never have enough cars in “Grand Theft Auto Online.” This new cheat allows you to duplicate all vehicles from Pegasus. This means you gain access to the Cargobob, Buzzard and more. Here’s how to do it.
1. Call Pegasus and pick up your vehicle.
2. Have your friend enter your vehicle.
3. Go to the PlayStation Store or Xbox Games Store, exit right away.
4. When you respawn, you will receive a message from Pegasus telling you your vehicle has been placed back in storage.
5. Call Pegasus and receive a new vehicle.
6. Your friend still has the original vehicle, you should have the new duplicated one.
“GTA V,” which received highly favorable reviews, was the fifteenth installment in the “GTA” series and the first game since 2008’s “GTA IV.”
The Spike Video Game Awards gave the title the Most Anticipated Game award in 2012. Following its release, the game received the Game of the Year award at the 2013 Golden Joystick Awards. Only three days following its release, IGN listed “GTA V” as second on its list of “Top 25 Xbox 360 Games.”
Within just 24 hours of its release, “GTA V” generated more than $800 million in revenue, equating to about 11.21 million copies sold. Three days after its release, the title had surpassed $1 billion in sales. By Oct. 7, nearly one month after the game's release on Sept. 17, “GTA V” became the largest digital release in the PlayStation Store for the PS3. The game also received a score of 8/10 on GameSpot.com.
Did this cheat work for you? Leave a comment below or tweet me!